News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, February 03, 2010, 04:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

There Has Been An Error!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Looks good. My video game design class currently uses gamemaker -- maybe I can persuade the professor to use this instead in later versions of the course.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Optimally, there would be something that doesn't require windows >.<. I'm in a bit of an awkward situation, being the only person in the class without a copy of windows (I do all my work for that class during the class, on one of the machines in the classroom).

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Yeah. I think I just need to put 'gamemaker clone' on my list of things to implement in my copious free time, right under 'soft synth', 'command line video editor', and 'operating system written in befunge'.

bugmenоt

Thank you for the link, i've always wanted to have an engine for SCUMM-like games (Indiana Jones, Monkey Island...)
!

Xooxe

Never heard of Wintermute before, but a while back I screwed around with AGS (Adventure Game Studio) and was almost about to try and encourage you guys to make silly WOMP games with me. Haven't used it in ages though.