News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Discordian Society 2011 Facebook Group

Started by Cramulus, January 12, 2011, 04:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Have we confirmed whether we can add only our friends? I don't want to spam my friends, but I do want to abuse the hell out of this "feature", so I'll create a fake account if need be.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

One day Cramulus asked the messenger spirit Saint Gulik to approach the Goddess and request Her presence for some desperate advice. Shortly afterwards his computer speakers came on by themselves, and an ethereal female Voice said YES?

"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, CRAM? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere on the internet, people are yelling, nitpicking, trolling each other. Everybody is concerned with telling each other how much they fail. Nobody is posting quality content, it's even worse than the myspace Discordians. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.

At which moment She turned herself into a classmates.com pop-up ad and left that contemptible spag stranded alone with his species.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

That works.

Incidentally, I don't know if I've been added to this group, but if I have  you can remove me and if I haven't, don't add me.

I don't have the access at work, and I don't have the time at home.

Sorry.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2011, 05:34:59 PM
Have we confirmed whether we can add only our friends? I don't want to spam my friends, but I do want to abuse the hell out of this "feature", so I'll create a fake account if need be.

I'm abusing everyone.  My sister unfriended me, which pretty much parallels real life.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 13, 2011, 06:38:33 PM
That works.

Incidentally, I don't know if I've been added to this group, but if I have  you can remove me and if I haven't, don't add me.

I don't have the access at work, and I don't have the time at home.

Sorry.

I added you to Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow.   :sad:

I didn't want to go to GITMO alone.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

It's friends only, by the way.

hooplala

Facebook, taking the fun out of everything since 2007.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2011, 08:57:35 PM

My new account is going to have to get busy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2011, 08:59:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2011, 08:57:35 PM

My new account is going to have to get busy.

Ooooooooooh!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

maphdet

Create different groups for your 'friends'-
-click on 'home' (top right)
-click on 'friends' (left panel)
-click 'create list'
-name list
-add whom ever you would like on specified list-

Then to add to groups-
-click 'edit friends'
-click on group name (left panel)-then add without reading

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

themenniss

Quote from: maphdet on January 19, 2011, 08:20:13 PM

-click 'create list'
-name list

Then to add to groups-
-click 'edit friends'

when on the ''edit friends'' page. group does not appear in left panel. wat?
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

the last yatto

Thetis thought the world had ended when I told her I joined the book

Not sure what to think, found my first discordian friend there, and a few other spags
Also rss streaming 23ae like I do on twitter. Using the avatar LS had at limbo peak cause I always thought it kinda looked like me.

Mah Fnord
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

maphdet

Quote from: themenniss on January 23, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
Quote from: maphdet on January 19, 2011, 08:20:13 PM

-click 'create list'
-name list

Then to add to groups-
-click 'edit friends'

when on the ''edit friends'' page. group does not appear in left panel. wat?

Just saw this.
Go to my FB page-I've posted two screen shots. First one is the page that displays when you click on "Friends".
The second shot is the page that displays when you click on "edit friends". The groups are on the left side of the page.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1531407730944&set=a.1369377080279.2047573.1407292451

Did you create any groups?
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-