News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 05, 2010, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

To recap pertinent info, and add a bit more:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/  <- This is where you can find the rules for the Pathfinder d20 system, which we will be using.
hxxp://ifile.it/1uvy4c3/Pathfinder%20Chronicles%20-%20Campaign%20Setting%20%28OEF%2C%20BM%29.pdf  <- This is the campaign setting for Pathfinder. I suggest you read up on it, because it's interesting and helpful.
hxxp://ifile.it/250avti/Cheliax%20Empire%20of%20Devils.pdf <- This is the book on Cheliax, where the campaign I will be running will take place.
Thanks to Requia for these.
hxxp://www.pathfinderdb.com/character-sheets/45-standard-sheets/93-official-pathfinder-rpg-character-sheet <- This is the character sheet for Pathfinder, the basic one. It's a free PDF download, but I think you have to sign up with paizo.com first.

Make your character sheet in a text document and e-mail it to me at meiintas@aol.com , along with 10 results from rolling a d20. Just make sure you let me know you sent it to me, because I don't always check my e-mail.

Basic races only (the ones shown in the above link, none from bestiary or supplements)
No evil alignment
We still have to decide where we're playing this
Let me know ITT what you want to play, so I know what you all have in your party.

So far, as far as I know, we have

1 cleric, 2 sorcerers, 1 rogue.

Also, you guys will be in Cheliax, in Westcrown. If you decide you want to be a citizen of Westcrown, you can't be a hellknight at any time during the campaign, for reasons that will become pretty apprent when we start.

I'm almost done with mine. Its a human Sorcerer, although I intend to cross-class with him.

Freeky

Sweet, what are you going to do with him?

He's a Use Magic Device based character; I haven't completely made up my mind on what to cross class him with. Being that I took the Dangerously Curious Trait and Use Magic Device can be a class skill for him all the time, it will probably be fighter. Although at first, before I did traits, I was thinking about going bard... because he's a total fancy-lad. Also, I totally took the Rich Parents trait, btw.

Freeky

Freeky

Kurt Christ

I'd probably want to play Druid, though I'm not sure what race.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Freeky

Hmm. Well, you could go with dwarf, they get a stat boost to Wisdom. Or one of the races which gets a +2 to any stat.

If I may make a suggestion, go with human. They get an extra feat, and that's always handy. What aspect of druid appeals most to you?

AFK

I'm in your RPG, pillaging your village!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

AFK

Freeky

I'ma drop a swarm of MONKEYBEES on you! :argh!: See if I don't!

AFK

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 07, 2010, 08:48:03 PM
What aspect of druid appeals most to you?
Wild Shape. I like the other aspects of their nature/divine thematics, but shapeshifting is my all time favorite magic power, so that's what really draws me to the class.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)