News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 05, 2010, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

If it isn't the summon nature's ally that you want (and I hope that you'll leave off on that because we're going to have a huge group anyway), I'ma suggest you do an item making druid. The party can benefit from all kinds of potions and crap you can make, and you no longer have to burn xp to make items. Plus, Wand of Flame Strike for the win.

President Television

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2010, 09:06:27 PM
So this means you have hives?

Wild RWHN used PUN!
It's super effective! FREEKY fainted!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

AFK

I tend to have that effect on women. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Z³ on February 07, 2010, 07:53:51 PM
He's a Use Magic Device based character; I haven't completely made up my mind on what to cross class him with. Being that I took the Dangerously Curious Trait and Use Magic Device can be a class skill for him all the time, it will probably be fighter. Although at first, before I did traits, I was thinking about going bard... because he's a total fancy-lad. Also, I totally took the Rich Parents trait, btw.

In pathfinder if you have any class that has the skill, its always a class skill, since class skill bonus only applies to the first rank.

Also, something else tracked down for the players:

hxxp://ifile.it/v6871se/CoT%20Players%20Guide.pdf  A quick players guide that covers the city we'll be starting in.  It's also a free download from Paizo if you have an account there.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

President Television

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 07, 2010, 09:41:32 PM
Quote from: Z³ on February 07, 2010, 07:53:51 PM
He's a Use Magic Device based character; I haven't completely made up my mind on what to cross class him with. Being that I took the Dangerously Curious Trait and Use Magic Device can be a class skill for him all the time, it will probably be fighter. Although at first, before I did traits, I was thinking about going bard... because he's a total fancy-lad. Also, I totally took the Rich Parents trait, btw.

In pathfinder if you have any class that has the skill, its always a class skill, since class skill bonus only applies to the first rank.

Also, something else tracked down for the players:

hxxp://ifile.it/v6871se/CoT%20Players%20Guide.pdf  A quick players guide that covers the city we'll be starting in.  It's also a free download from Paizo if you have an account there.

Is hxxp really necessary?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Lol, pokemon.

I didn't get the pun, though.

President Television

Requia ☣

You kill the funny when you explain it.   :argh!:

President Television

Freeky

Oh, hives. I was thinking hives as in allergic reaction.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Yeah, that was...
Cheeseburgers...
Poopwaffles... lololol...

AFK

My puns are infused with a +4 corniness rating.

Do

Never

Test!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Sorry, got a little held up with a windows reinstall.
Finished with that now, you'll have the character tomorrow morning.
I'm assuming we're doing this through google chrome?
I haven't looked at that yet, but can install it tomorrow.

Requia ☣

Chrome is a web browser, the wave thing doesn't need an install.  I will finish my character eventually (its mostly done really, just screwing with details).