News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 05, 2010, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

IRC

pros: faster paced, able to resolve things like combat without a round taking a day of real time
cons: everybody has to be online at the same time

Cain

Surely that con is the same con as it would be doing it on a forum though, right?

Freeky

Requia ☣

IRC is the chat, yeah, the thing with forums is that if somebody is missing, you just keep going until its their turn, which means combat takes all week, but it still gets done.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Apparently there are still no online Pathfinder sheets  :argh!:

Which means offline sheets and email them to the DM, or bugger up the wiki with them.

Freeky

I got a PDF of them in my Piazzo account. I don't know how to fanagle PDFs to fill in stuff, though.

And 4th ed FTL. Just my personal opinion.

Requia ☣

You need adobe acrobat (which is expensive) instead of adobe reader, also the Paizo ones aren't fillable, though there are fillable PDFs on PathfinderDB.

Freeky

Ah. Well, it's simple enough to just make a text document with everything on it. I do it with paper when we run out of sheets.

Requia ☣

Oh hey, a DM who won't care if I just send her notepad files  :D

Freeky

:lulz:

Mistress Freeky,
not a total cuntbag anally retentive person.

Fixed cuz I figured out what I was trying to say.

Requia ☣

Right, so, you're running the game freeky, so details :D

Shibboleet The Annihilator

How hard it is to learn how to D&D? I always wanted to give it a try but never got around to it.

AtD,
wishes to be a little nerd.

Freeky

Hokay. I need first level characters, NO EVIL ALIGNMENTS PLZ. Point buy system for stats, Player's guide races only.

If you have the beta test book, you can use the half orc from there. Lousy final version, totally roont it...

It's totally easy, Annabelle.

Requia ☣

Moderately hard, it requires that

A) you actually read the fucking manual, not necessarily every class and spell, but all the ones you have, and how to do combat/skills/spells in general.

and

B) you be capable of basic arithmetic.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Link to the manual you guys plan to use?