News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 05, 2010, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Hopefully not. Also, I know I've said it before, but I'ma say it again. My mom sometimes gets a bit bitchy about how much time I spend on the computer, so I might get kicked off without too much warning.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Freeky

Cain

So, as mentioned elsewhere, I'm not going to be around much either the rest of this week, and possibly next week as well.

Have we decided if we're going to try and use IRC or not?  I really found some aspects of Wave to be annoying, and it "felt" clunky.  I can offer the use of the #himeobs channel, since nothing else is happening in there, but if we decide to go ahead with that, I won't be available until some people start moving out around here.

Freeky

Sorry about the delays and everything. I'm trying to get my shit together IRL. I think the IRC idea will be good, and since I haven't heard from anyone else about it, I say it's a go. It'll just have to wait a bit. Again. :sad:

Cain

That's cool by me.  I know how much of a shit personal life can be at times.

Freeky

Yeah, definitely.

PS, have I mentioned how awesome I think your avatar pic is? Cuz I do.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Personal lives suck

I say we start a pention to ban personal lives to prevent our future selves from using them against us.

Or  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I like having a personal life, it's just the sucky parts that suck. Hah?

Cain

It's a fairly great pic, yes.  No clue where it is from, though.  Some Neil Gaiman comic, maybe?

Anyway, I'm free again now.  Just FYI.

Freeky

Well, I have nothing better to do this week.

Quote from: Cain on April 07, 2010, 08:02:19 PM
It's a fairly great pic, yes.  No clue where it is from, though.  Some Neil Gaiman comic, maybe?

Anyway, I'm free again now.  Just FYI.

Close, its from Lucifer, which is a Sandman spin-off.

Cain

Yeah, that is pretty close.

Anyway, looks like we are all going to try out IRC.  Server is maddshark and the channel is #himeobs

Triple Zero

post pics! or logs, or something. especially the funny bits.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.