News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

I am in a bad way

Started by Dimocritus, February 05, 2010, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Fuck long trail. Fuck triple bag. Fuck this headache that won't go away because my stomach can't hold its contents long enough to digest pain-killers.

Please to share the remedies for the hang of the over type.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Cain

Orange juice, white coffee, baked beans on toast and then a glass of cola, in that order.

Freeky

Dimocritus

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cain

Quote from: dimo on February 05, 2010, 07:05:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 05, 2010, 07:04:07 PM
white coffee,

What is it? Is it safe?

Just coffee with milk in.  Thats usually easier on the stomach than black coffee, even if you are used to black coffee.  I forgot to mention you should have some sugar with that though, even if you usually don't with coffee.

Cramulus

Eater of Clowns

I swear by Revive Vitamin Water.  I can't hold down food with bad hangovers, meaning they tend to last all day, but this stuff puts me in the right direction.

But that's not important, whats' really important is...

Long Trail makes a TRIPLE BAG?!?

Because Doublebag is delicious (and a great way, as you're pointing out, to get accidentally fucked up for it being 7% and going down smoother than a 3.5% beer).
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 05, 2010, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: dimo on February 05, 2010, 07:05:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 05, 2010, 07:04:07 PM
white coffee,

What is it? Is it safe?
coffee with lots of cream

Ah, ok. Thanks.

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 05, 2010, 07:07:11 PM
honestly. I know two that work, coz I tested em (and I'm a semi-pro drunk)  :horrormirth:

big fat fry up. sausage, eggs, fried slice, bacon, fried taters, mushys and some fried tomatoes and a big fat hot sweet tea. might sound a bit gross, but, trust me man, its the only cure that works without making you puke/shit/shake like a doggie.

it's either that or hair o the dogg. the two only hangover cures that work, but TBH hair o the dogg jsut puts it off for another day or so, and you can chase it for about a week, before it makes you shit blood and vom bits of tummy.

Yes to fat fry. What's "hair o the dogg?"

Quote from: EoC on February 05, 2010, 07:11:05 PM
I swear by Revive Vitamin Water.  I can't hold down food with bad hangovers, meaning they tend to last all day, but this stuff puts me in the right direction.

But that's not important, whats' really important is...

Long Trail makes a TRIPLE BAG?!?

Because Doublebag is delicious (and a great way, as you're pointing out, to get accidentally fucked up for it being 7% and going down smoother than a 3.5% beer).

Vitamin water is a no for me. And yes, they make triple bag but IT'S A TRAP!!!!

Dimo-
HAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Freeky

Hair of the dog = moar booze.

Jenne

dimo, HOW the HELL do you NOT KNOW what Hair o' the Dog means? ("hair of the dog that bit you")~>eta

Also, Cain's remedy plus sleep then hair of the dog works for me.  (though the beans on toast is usually just something with fat and protein in, not actual beans n toast)

Suu

Quote from: dimo on February 05, 2010, 07:02:46 PM
Fuck long trail. Fuck triple bag. Fuck this headache that won't go away because my stomach can't hold its contents long enough to digest pain-killers.

Please to share the remedies for the hang of the over type.

They make a TRIPLEBAG?!?!?!?!?!

Because Doublebag can't kick your ass ENOUGH.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Really you want the beans and toast for carbs and salt, actually.

Jenne

ah, if I don't get the fat, it just sits there...

Dimocritus

Quote from: Cramulus on February 05, 2010, 07:10:55 PM
MOAR BOOZE

This post made made me  :vom: just thinking about it.

Quote from: Jenne on February 05, 2010, 07:20:57 PM
dimo, HOW the HELL do you NOT KNOW what Hair o' the Dog means? ("hair of the dog that bit you")~>eta

Also, Cain's remedy plus sleep then hair of the dog works for me.  (though the beans on toast is usually just something with fat and protein in, not actual beans n toast)

Never heard the term before. RI is a strange place where we use terms that are not used anywhere else, and in turn, terms that are used in other places are not used here. It's like another dimension.