News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

In Memoriam: TGRR 2002-2010

Started by Doktor Howl, February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

***Burns waits patiently for what will happen next***

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2010, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on February 06, 2010, 04:00:52 PM
Don't scare me like that, fucker.  :argh!: I thought that your body had left the physical realm for a split second. I'm glad it's more of a metaphorical death though. May you raise like a phoenix from the ashes.

My apologies.  I could probably have worded that better, though I must confess I had never imagined that anyone would have thought that I was actually 8 years old.
I couldn't see the years in the thread name from the main page.  :sad:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 06, 2010, 04:53:28 PM
Hello, Doktor. Nurse Mayhem reporting. Have you taken your pills today?

Why, yes I have. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on February 06, 2010, 10:34:42 PM
Give me a call sometime Doc. I still want to hear from you. :)

And here you were telling /me/ not to work too hard.

Well, I forgot something, Kai.  I forgot that the ride is the important thing, and you have to be sure to enjoy it, because it never, ever lasts long enough.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 06, 2010, 09:17:58 PM
Quote from: Pariarrhea on February 06, 2010, 09:15:38 PM
Well. . .welcome I suppose
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM
I am no longer satisfied with the written word as a medium. 
:sad:

It's not exactly bad news, you know.  It just means we get radio free discordia rants and dialogues.

I think.

Right?

It means that I will still be ranting to you here, but I'll be doing it on RFD, too.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 06, 2010, 05:58:31 PM
I'm sorry to see the end of TGRR, but welcome, Dr. Howl, and thank you. I really appreciate the apology, a lot.

No problem.  The fault was mine, and it was my responsibility to correct it.
Molon Lube

Kai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 02:56:17 AM

Well, I forgot something, Kai.  I forgot that the ride is the important thing, and you have to be sure to enjoy it, because it never, ever lasts long enough.

Yeah. It's not about living long, but living well. You burn your body out early and you can still live till the average lifespan but man is it gonna suck.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on February 07, 2010, 03:23:04 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 02:56:17 AM

Yeah. It's not about living long, but living well. You burn your body out early and you can still live till the average lifespan but man is it gonna suck.

This is precisely the case.  It is about having fun while you're here, no matter the cost.

Kai, expect a letter (here) on Monday.  I have many things to do over the next few days (I have been busy all day cleaning up my own mess), but I will find time for this.  I think you'll like it.
Molon Lube

Freeky

It's good to see you back and well.

Yes?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 07, 2010, 03:38:20 AM
It's good to see you back and well.

Yes?

Well, yes.  I hope today wasn't too hard on your nerves.  We shall make a proper evil genius out of you yet, young Mistress Freaky.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 02:58:06 AM
I'm sorry to see the end of TGRR, but welcome, Dr. Howl, and thank you. I really appreciate the apology, a lot.

I am working on getting my crankiness under control.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 07, 2010, 03:54:13 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 02:58:06 AM

I am working on getting my crankiness under control.

You'll feel better.

I do.
Molon Lube

Rumckle

Cool!

Welcome (back)

Glad to hear things are better.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Remington

A warm welcome to our new resident Mad Scientist. It is my sincere hope we can collaborate together on my solar death ray project in the near future.

Think about it, Dr. Howl: what would happen if a crop-duster plane seeded the clouds above Tucson with this? I feel that the resulting 52 km2 magnifying glass would meet your city-destroying needs, at quite a reasonable price. If this proposal sounds feasible to you, I suggest we begin building the molecular reintegration arrays at once.

Remington,
Mad Scientist in training
Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on February 07, 2010, 04:45:17 AM
A warm welcome to our new resident Mad Scientist. It is my sincere hope we can collaborate together on my solar death ray project in the near future.

Think about it, Dr. Howl: what would happen if a crop-duster plane seeded the clouds above Tucson with this? I feel that the resulting 52 km2 magnifying glass would meet your city-destroying needs, at quite a reasonable price. If this proposal sounds feasible to you, I suggest we begin building the molecular reintegration arrays at once.

Remington,
Mad Scientist in training

Nice.

But I'm starting off with an optical stun gun.

Crawl before you walk, stun before you nuke.
Molon Lube