News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

In Memoriam: TGRR 2002-2010

Started by Doktor Howl, February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Oh, and btw, niiiiiice what you did with John the other night. I've never actually seen anyone get kicked, literally, from one end of a yard to another and back. Ten mintues, you were booting him around. I timed it. Though I would have thought you'd enjoy it more, guffawing like you usually do, but it seemed more like a favorite joke that was starting to get old. you know, when you giggle a bit at the punchline but otherwise could care less.

I am of course thinking of when he finally fell in the fire pit (at least it wasn't lit yet). I had to go inside when you grabbed the barbecque scrubber, but hey, he's a dick. So he deserved it. Right?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 07, 2010, 04:53:17 AM
Oh, and btw, niiiiiice what you did with John the other night. I've never actually seen anyone get kicked, literally, from one end of a yard to another and back. Ten mintues, you were booting him around. I timed it. Though I would have thought you'd enjoy it more, guffawing like you usually do, but it seemed more like a favorite joke that was starting to get old. you know, when you giggle a bit at the punchline but otherwise could care less.

I am of course thinking of when he finally fell in the fire pit (at least it wasn't lit yet). I had to go inside when you grabbed the barbecque scrubber, but hey, he's a dick. So he deserved it. Right?

It is unhealthy to keep anger in, Mistress Freaky.  This is medical fact, do not argue it.

Who's afraid of Doktor Howl?  Fucking nobody.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I think we need to change your prescription.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Sorry, sorry. Spacing out a bit. I thought it was tomorrow right now.

...He screamed a lot though. Do you think he's okay? I mean, the only thing he'd done was drink the last of the coffee...

I'm sure he'll get over it. Although, I'm not quite sure if he'll ever look the same after using that barbecue brush on his face.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 07, 2010, 05:00:09 AM
Sorry, sorry. Spacing out a bit. I thought it was tomorrow right now.

...He screamed a lot though. Do you think he's okay? I mean, the only thing he'd done was drink the last of the coffee...

No, Mistress Freaky, he is guilty of a number of crimes, and I had specifically told him that the death coffee was mine.  Then he took it, and poured that cheap vodka into it.  The vodka I bought, and instructed him not to drink, as it was for the humans.  This is how we teach them, young lady.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:01:47 AM
I'm sure he'll get over it. Although, I'm not quite sure if he'll ever look the same after using that barbecue brush on his face.

He won't scar.  I was very careful.
Molon Lube

Freeky

I suppose it could have been worse for him.  

Are you sure the brush was absolutely necessary?

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:03:15 AM

Why yes, of course, after all, you ARE a doktor.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 07, 2010, 05:07:27 AM
I suppose it could have been worse for him.  

Are you sure the brush was absolutely necessary?

Yes, Freeky, in cases like these, you have to get their attention, or the treatment won't work.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:07:59 AM

And who's afraid of Doktor Howl? 
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:12:58 AM

Fuckin' nobody.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:15:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:12:58 AM

Fuckin' nobody.

muhaha
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 06, 2010, 09:23:21 PM
Am I still supposed to be trying to kill you, or do I try to kill Payne now that he's the new Holy Man?

You never did answer this.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.