News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

In Memoriam: TGRR 2002-2010

Started by Doktor Howl, February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:36:57 AM
Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:32:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:29:31 AM
Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:24:36 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:21:11 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 07, 2010, 05:17:20 AM
His face looked like horrible ground beef with human skin mixed in.  :sad:

That was just the scum from the bbq brush.  Well, mostly.

I just downloaded the plans for the optical stunner, and ordered the parts, by the way.  I will need to arrange for John to return to Nursey's house in about 3 weeks, for testing.

http://ladyada.net/make/bedazzler/download.html

If I set this right, it could possibly make him poop.

We will set his follow-up appointment for Friday at about 7pm. Will this be good for you, Doktor?

3 weeks from Friday, Nurse, if you please.  I have to assemble this thing.

Alright, Doktor, follow-up appointment is set for Friday the 26th, at 7pm.

Very good.  Lure him with that cheap shit vodka, if you must.  It's only $11.98/liter.  What we don't wind up pouring down his throat can be used to kill the scorpions under the house.

Yes, Doktor. The plan will be set.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FP on February 07, 2010, 05:26:26 AM
This:
His face looked like horrible ground beef with human skin mixed in.  :sad:

And this:
I just downloaded the plans for the optical stunner, and ordered the parts, by the way.

Answer this:
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:12:58 AM
And who's afraid of Doktor Howl? 

(+1)

FP,
A fuckin' nobody  :sad:

We do this shit for science, FP.  You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:40:00 AM

I just downloaded the plans for the optical stunner, and ordered the parts, by the way.  I will need to arrange for John to return to Nursey's house in about 3 weeks, for testing.

We will set his follow-up appointment for Friday at about 7pm. Will this be good for you, Doktor?

Very good.  Lure him with that cheap shit vodka, if you must.  It's only $11.98/liter.  What we don't wind up pouring down his throat can be used to kill the scorpions under the house.

Excellent.

Now I am off to bed.  Good night, Nurse Mayhem.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:42:20 AM
Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 07, 2010, 05:40:00 AM

Excellent.

Now I am off to bed.  Good night, Nurse Mayhem.

Good night, Doktor.

Remington

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 04:48:10 AM
Quote from: Remington on February 07, 2010, 04:45:17 AM
A warm welcome to our new resident Mad Scientist. It is my sincere hope we can collaborate together on my solar death ray project in the near future.

Think about it, Dr. Howl: what would happen if a crop-duster plane seeded the clouds above Tucson with this? I feel that the resulting 52 km2 magnifying glass would meet your city-destroying needs, at quite a reasonable price. If this proposal sounds feasible to you, I suggest we begin building the molecular reintegration arrays at once.

Remington,
Mad Scientist in training

Nice.

But I'm starting off with an optical stun gun.

Crawl before you walk, stun before you nuke.
I'm not sure that will be enough, Doktor. Surely a medical professional such as yourself would know: when you have a festering wound, you must cauterize it. Humans run too quickly and breed too fast for anything else, rats that they are.
Is it plugged in?

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM
This was nothing more than an exhaustion-driven paranoia that caused me to read some drivel in a PM from Yatto, and interpret it as details of a plot to make me miserable.  This was obviously not the case...

:fresh:

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 02:58:06 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 06, 2010, 05:58:31 PM
I'm sorry to see the end of TGRR, but welcome, Dr. Howl, and thank you. I really appreciate the apology, a lot.

No problem.  The fault was mine, and it was my responsibility to correct it.

on that note im sorry im such a spag... my writting is hard to understand for even say an english major
let alone someone whos suffering from a lack of sleep
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

No u

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 06, 2010, 08:15:06 PM
Good morning, my little exploding anal beads of corruption.  It seems The Good Reverend Roger has "lost his shit" in a big way, and died of his own stupidity in Oro Valley Hospital, some time over the last day and a half.  But fear not, for I have been reborn, like unto a buzzard rising from its own poop.

First order of business:  As I am now out of the Holy ManTM business, I bequeath my Rain God title and all other holy offices, vestments, and/or Horrorsex equipment unto Payne, for the conversion of the heathens in Scotland.  America has no use for Holy MenTM.  Trust me on this...We Doktors know a hopeless case when we see one.  As such, I am retiring the TGRR moniker for good.  I needed to change my outlook anyway, as the one I had was no longer big enough.

Second order of business:  I'd like to offer a heartfelt and public apology to Nigel, concerning the accusations of "betrayal" I had made.  This was nothing more than an exhaustion-driven paranoia that caused me to read some drivel in a PM from Yatto, and interpret it as details of a plot to make me miserable.  This was obviously not the case, and I am very sorry.  Nigel didn't deserve that.

Third order of business:  The bickering.  Okay, everyone's pissed and howling.  I kind of like that.  But consider that you are howling at the wrong people.  Your aim is sloppy, and there's no excuse for that.  After all, it's not like any of you get along with normal people...If you did, you wouldn't be a Discordian.  So why shit in your own nest?  Because you're bored?  Because content stagnated?  Because you need the attention?  Because it's February, and you don't know what else to do?  That's monkey behavior.  You are not a robot, so stop operating off of programming.  Consider:  You have a limited time on this planet, and you will only find so many people that you can get along with...and it's always later than you think.  Time is fucking short.  It took dying for me to figure that out, but there's no need for you to re-invent the wheel.

So, that's that.  But where do things go from here? 

Well, I'd like to learn how to use Radio Free Discordia, because I have some things to say, and I am no longer satisfied with the written word as a medium.  Nurse Mayhem and I will be putting up some new artwork - including spiffy new avatars to reflect our Mad Scientist approach to things, and possibly - if you ask Nursey very nicely - making avatars for people who agree with the things we're about to yell.  Oh, yes...and finding a practical way to destroy the city of Tucson, Arizona, because that's the sort of thing cartoon villians do. 

Who's afraid of Doktor Howl?  Fucking nobody.

Stuff it in your stuffhole, noob. IF I were you, I'd just lurk for 6 months and then post nothing but mittens and variations on "IAWTC" for your first thousand posts. If you want to be really cool, you can try to jump right in to telling us what's wrong in your life and who you are fapping over. That's what the cool kids do, and if you don't find yourself in lockstep pretty fucking soon, mister, you're gonna be on the outside looking in at a bunch of outsiders, and you can't IMAGINE what THAT will do to your precious little ideas about what a special snowflake you are.

:mittens:  I agree with this comment.  :lulz:
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

No u

So Doktor, does this mean your time spent at TCC has finally affected your conversion to Wicca?
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:40:45 AM
We do this shit for science, FP.  You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
Ah, point.  Only a fool is afraid of the inevitable march of progress.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FP on February 07, 2010, 02:30:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 07, 2010, 05:40:45 AM
Ah, point.  Only a fool is afraid of the inevitable march of progress.

This is the right attitude, young FP.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: FP on February 06, 2010, 03:40:06 PM
So... like this?

Or a kinder, gentler, eviler outlook?

--

Goodbye TGRR, we hardly knew ye..

WITH MY PISS RAY I WILL STOP. THE WORLD!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Not a real furby on February 07, 2010, 08:43:05 AM
This was nothing more than an exhaustion-driven paranoia that caused me to read some drivel in a PM from Yatto, and interpret it as details of a plot to make me miserable.  This was obviously not the case...

:fresh:

^ this may be the only proper use of that emote
Also--
Quote from: Suu on February 07, 2010, 04:21:14 PM
Quote from: FP on February 06, 2010, 03:40:06 PM
So... like this?

Or a kinder, gentler, eviler outlook?

--

Goodbye TGRR, we hardly knew ye..

WITH MY PISS RAY I WILL STOP. THE WORLD!

To this, Mr Squid says-- "Why is it every time I turn around I see that guy's face?? I'm gonna have nightmares where every time I turn around I'm gonna see that guy's face."