News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

In Memoriam: TGRR 2002-2010

Started by Doktor Howl, February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Hangshai

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 06, 2010, 08:15:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM
Good morning, my little exploding anal beads of corruption.  It seems The Good Reverend Roger has "lost his shit" in a big way, and died of his own stupidity in Oro Valley Hospital, some time over the last day and a half.  But fear not, for I have been reborn, like unto a buzzard rising from its own poop.

First order of business:  As I am now out of the Holy ManTM business, I bequeath my Rain God title and all other holy offices, vestments, and/or Horrorsex equipment unto Payne, for the conversion of the heathens in Scotland.  America has no use for Holy MenTM.  Trust me on this...We Doktors know a hopeless case when we see one.  As such, I am retiring the TGRR moniker for good.  I needed to change my outlook anyway, as the one I had was no longer big enough.

Second order of business:  I'd like to offer a heartfelt and public apology to Nigel, concerning the accusations of "betrayal" I had made.  This was nothing more than an exhaustion-driven paranoia that caused me to read some drivel in a PM from Yatto, and interpret it as details of a plot to make me miserable.  This was obviously not the case, and I am very sorry.  Nigel didn't deserve that.

Third order of business:  The bickering.  Okay, everyone's pissed and howling.  I kind of like that.  But consider that you are howling at the wrong people.  Your aim is sloppy, and there's no excuse for that.  After all, it's not like any of you get along with normal people...If you did, you wouldn't be a Discordian.  So why shit in your own nest?  Because you're bored?  Because content stagnated?  Because you need the attention?  Because it's February, and you don't know what else to do?  That's monkey behavior.  You are not a robot, so stop operating off of programming.  Consider:  You have a limited time on this planet, and you will only find so many people that you can get along with...and it's always later than you think.  Time is fucking short.  It took dying for me to figure that out, but there's no need for you to re-invent the wheel.

So, that's that.  But where do things go from here? 

Well, I'd like to learn how to use Radio Free Discordia, because I have some things to say, and I am no longer satisfied with the written word as a medium.  Nurse Mayhem and I will be putting up some new artwork - including spiffy new avatars to reflect our Mad Scientist approach to things, and possibly - if you ask Nursey very nicely - making avatars for people who agree with the things we're about to yell.  Oh, yes...and finding a practical way to destroy the city of Tucson, Arizona, because that's the sort of thing cartoon villians do. 

Who's afraid of Doktor Howl?  Fucking nobody.

Stuff it in your stuffhole, noob. IF I were you, I'd just lurk for 6 months and then post nothing but mittens and variations on "IAWTC" for your first thousand posts. If you want to be really cool, you can try to jump right in to telling us what's wrong in your life and who you are fapping over. That's what the cool kids do, and if you don't find yourself in lockstep pretty fucking soon, mister, you're gonna be on the outside looking in at a bunch of outsiders, and you can't IMAGINE what THAT will do to your precious little ideas about what a special snowflake you are.
:mittens:
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 09, 2010, 12:08:17 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 09, 2010, 04:25:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 09, 2010, 02:58:28 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 09, 2010, 02:42:40 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 09, 2010, 02:28:38 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 09, 2010, 02:26:02 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 09, 2010, 01:31:48 AM
Currently doing research. Studying a lot of subjects, not sure what I'm going to do with them. Just got this feeling that it's important. Politics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Magic, and Memetics. Think I'm onto something, but not sure what. Hrrm.

I thin mad scientists are already in charge in the field of economics.

Mad scientist =/= witch doctor.

You seem to assume they are incompetent while I assume they are quite competent and evil.

You are extending too much credit to them.  If they had any idea what the hell they were doing, they'd be working on Wall Street, not bloviating on Fox News.

Well, I meant the ones working on wallstreet.  The ones working for fox news aren't working in the field of economics, they are working in the field of journalism.

You mean the quants? They aren't mad -- they are just failures.

I meant the ones running Goldman Sachs, They really aren't failing.  They are quite successfully taking over the world with mad economics, and I imagine it is so they can make some girl who rejected them in college suffer.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 08, 2010, 04:09:07 PM
But who is afraid of a "mad scientist" in this day and age?  Fucking nobody, well unless you work for a University

fixed for :horrormirth:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Payne

First order of business:  As I am now out of the Holy ManTM business, I bequeath my Rain God title and all other holy offices, vestments, and/or Horrorsex equipment unto Payne, for the conversion of the heathens in Scotland.  America has no use for Holy MenTM.  Trust me on this...We Doktors know a hopeless case when we see one.  As such, I am retiring the TGRR moniker for good.  I needed to change my outlook anyway, as the one I had was no longer big enough.

I have noted weird effects on the weather the last few weeks, like someone is drunk in charge of it. Also, this would tally with Pixies own influence on the weather too, for I believe it is now fairly common knowledge that she has had a little Payne in her.

Also, I shall miss the TGRR moniker a little... But fuck it, TGRR was an asshole and I'm glad he's dead.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Payne on February 19, 2010, 11:20:05 AM
First order of business:  As I am now out of the Holy ManTM business, I bequeath my Rain God title and all other holy offices, vestments, and/or Horrorsex equipment unto Payne, for the conversion of the heathens in Scotland.  America has no use for Holy MenTM.  Trust me on this...We Doktors know a hopeless case when we see one.  As such, I am retiring the TGRR moniker for good.  I needed to change my outlook anyway, as the one I had was no longer big enough.

I have noted weird effects on the weather the last few weeks, like someone is drunk in charge of it. Also, this would tally with Pixies own influence on the weather too, for I believe it is now fairly common knowledge that she has had a little Payne in her.

Also, I shall miss the TGRR moniker a little... But fuck it, TGRR was an asshole and I'm glad he's dead.

We should have fed him to wild animals.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 01:40:16 PM

What? Let him "accidentally" the entire food chain?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Payne on February 19, 2010, 01:43:21 PM

Yes.

If you lived here, you'd agree.
Molon Lube

Richter

I beg to differ.  Sprinkling the remains upcurrent from an undiscovered pacific ocean cargo cult will be much funnier.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 01:45:05 PM

Yes.

I agree even though I don't live there.

All those nukes aren't pointed at it just for the mothballed air force after all...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on February 19, 2010, 01:46:51 PM
I beg to differ.  Sprinkling the remains upcurrent from an undiscovered pacific ocean cargo cult will be much funnier.

Well, the Rillito river burial he got was more than he deserved.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Payne on February 19, 2010, 01:47:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 01:45:05 PM

Yes.

I agree even though I don't live there.

All those nukes aren't pointed at it just for the mothballed air force after all...

They'd just miss anyway.
Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Actually I just stole
Payne's weather control stuff mid coitius. The holyman stuff is his thing to deal with, and as punishment I have to defend our messiah from spags like Requia and deep fried Mars bars.

Hi, I'm Pixie and I am full of menstrual cramps and actually really suffering a psychotic episode. The weather is affected by my mood, to save yourself from erratic weather patterns please to be sending me our Messiah and the finest ales known to humanity. And drugs to stop the head squatters. Preferably that mythical anti psychotic pot that is my holy grail.

Altho it has mutated some in transmission all falling from the sky weather is under my control

Mwuhahaha.

Love, your crazy Rain Goddess. I also do hail and snow. This is NOT optional.

I feel a name change coming on.

Captain Utopia

All Hail the Rain Goddess!  Please to not smite me for past spaggotry.  Or future.  Oh man, I'm so screwed!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on February 19, 2010, 08:27:10 PM

Hi, I'm Pixie and I am full of menstrual cramps and actually really suffering a psychotic episode.

:(

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on February 19, 2010, 08:27:10 PM
Love, your crazy Rain Goddess. I also do hail and snow. This is NOT optional.

I feel a name change coming on.

And she's versatile!
Molon Lube