News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Peedy Tarot Deck

Started by the last yatto, February 08, 2010, 09:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

What about one of the previous PD.com trolls for the fool?
Like this AKK character. If he doesn't qualify...
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Salty

The Foolis supposed to have a little dog. How about Daruko as the Fool (which makes sense as he's nowwhere but everywhere at once) and Wade can be his little dog/hamster.

the last yatto

THE DECK HAS MORE THEN ONE FOOL :P

alty i put you down for justice and reserve is virtue ;)

so... more trump tramps
the hamster - wade
the dunce - daruko

ETA: BACON needs to be a trump card rank akin to a page
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Pēleus on February 09, 2010, 11:36:22 PM
bicycle of [fnord]
--------------------------
[pɹouɟ] ɟo ǝ1ɔʎɔıɹʇ

just reading the books,
heres just two example of the 2/3
you basicly read the card as 2 and 3 reversed or 3 and 2 reserved...

pentacles disc coin pies circles etc
2 of pentacles: let go of something old -><- -><- -><- -><- -><- 3 of pentacles: GOALS!
-><- ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop :sǝ1ɔɐʇuǝd ɟo 3 -><- -><- sǝʌıʇoɯ ɹnoʎ ʇnoqɐ ʎ11nɟǝɹɐɔ ʇɔǝ1ɟǝɹ :sǝ1ɔɐʇuǝd ɟo 2

swords arrows knives utensiles razor cleavers papercuts fishhooks axes lawnmowers etc
2 of swords: Quit your job, Slack off! -><- 3 of swords: you misinterpret another's intentions
-><- 1oɹʇuoɔ ǝʞɐʇ :spɹoʍs ɟo 3 -><- -><- ɥɔʇɐɯɥʇɐǝp ʇou dooɔ ɹoɟ ɯıɐ :spɹoʍs ɟo 2

i wonder if theres any other numbers i can mix like this...
COMBO! :magick:
:lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

question: description text or no text on the cards?
the border or a center line in dual cards... could be pulled an inch with small text with a brief lolspeak description

Freeky

Question: Will these be WOMPS, or will they be pictures? I don't think that got really answered, or  :?

the last yatto

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 10, 2010, 07:33:37 PM
Question: Will these be WOMPS, or will they be pictures? I don't think that got really answered, or  :?

face cards would have faces :D
thats PAGE/SQUIRREL JACK/KNIGHT/HORSEMEN QUEEN/ERIS KING/ELVIS ACE/BACON

the trumps, depends on the creator, id like to see that it either has a faces or some peedy meme

Freeky

Salty

Quote from: Pēleus on February 10, 2010, 07:20:15 PM
question: description text or no text on the cards?
the border or a center line in dual cards... could be pulled an inch with small text with a brief lolspeak description

Small text, just the name of the card unless it absolutely requires explanation.

NotPublished

Unless we're up for putting in a message that needs to be decyphered if we were to intend on publishing these as hard copies
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

the last yatto

i was thinking of having text just for the numbered cards, as kinda training wheels
ie less to look up for those that dont know the system yet

also means i dont have to put much on them other then the count of that suit FNORD
you know your looking for it

reverse names is useful for this as well
justice its flipped value is virtue
named mirrors its effect per say...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Fool is supposed to be an innocent, someone who doesn't really know where he's going and who leaps before he looks. Head in the clouds, etc.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

I do not know the Tarot and demand that my suit be given to me by another! 
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

Nigel:
Also, crazy, unglued people.
You are right though...innocent...
Drawing a blank.

EoC: I suggest looking at some cards and finding one you identify with visually.