News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Attention Mr the Professor Cramulus

Started by Doktor Howl, February 08, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

These things are so awesome! I always wanted to build one.

In 5th grade, we had this invention contest. My concept was a rube-goldberg style alarm clock. My idea was that some series of things would happen and then it would drop a wet sponge on your face. I didn't think this would wake you up, necessarily, so much as motivate you to get out of bed before the sponge drops. Anyway, somebody talked me out of it and instead I invented an automatic spaghetti twirler. Which didn't work out well either, it had way too much horse power and the whole experience turned into a Tim Allen style failure

Ziegejunge

In 7th grade, my class was required to work in groups to construct a Rube Golderg that represented the fall of the Roman Empire. That was a nice, creative assignment and a good memory.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

In 5th grade, we had this invention contest. My concept was a rube-goldberg style alarm clock. My idea was that some series of things would happen and then it would drop a wet sponge on your face. I didn't think this would wake you up, necessarily, so much as motivate you to get out of bed before the sponge drops. Anyway, somebody talked me out of it and instead I invented an automatic spaghetti twirler. Which didn't work out well either, it had way too much horse power and the whole experience turned into a Tim Allen style failure

Now I just remembered that Twitter thread you posted and I started laughing again
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Ah, the days when Tim Allen was funny.

It is important to remember, though, that failing on too MUCH horsepower is better than failing by too little.  Widescreen or go home.
Molon Lube