News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

A SHOW OF HANDS

Started by LMNO, February 08, 2010, 07:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have FUN on a regular basis?

Yes.  I'm up for ANY program.
42 (89.4%)
No. The world is a terrible place.
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Sir Squid Diddimus

I like laughing and having fun.
It's the only thing that keeps me from shooting everyone in my office, I mean, .......

no I meant that.

Nast

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 10, 2010, 12:48:49 AM
Speaking of which, me and EOT went back to the mausoleum today, and explored the exterior a little more. Next time, I'm taking a camera, because it was completely fabulous. There was even an unidentifiable animal corpse rotting in a pile of ancient construction debris.

That's so cool that you have abandoned places like that around. We have a (recently) abandoned hospital up in the hilly part of town, which I've walked up to a few times. I've never been actually inside, on account of trespassing and all, but the place is sort of nice and quiet. It's going to be demolished for housing.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."