News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Jesus Christ, seriously?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 03, 2010, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 05, 2010, 03:39:03 PM
oh god i'm so sorry for this but is it ...  (feel free to hit me later)

a camel toe in the door?  :lol:

coz thats the best kind.   :wink:

fnar fnar etc.

fair doos. Little knob heads being the big I am is it :D  :lol:I'm sure you'll sort it just by being there. Rats always pick on a lone lady, but kinda shite it when there's a bloke there.

Oh, its nothing like that.  No, she has some hulking slab of meat who is supposedly human, who she dates and who can handle that sort of thing.  When he's not working (and I dread to even think what he does that is considered "work") he intimidates people into playing nice down there.  But whatever he does means he works evenings, so he can't always be there.  So I'm working on a more permament solution involving photographic evidence of harassment and threats of involving the scum if it doesn't stop. Or at the very least, getting them blacklisted from every store in town.

Captain Utopia

Jasper

More like slut mod whore = slore, amirite?!

Sigma,
I am not right.

Triple Zero

more like portmanteau("slut", "whore")
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on February 06, 2010, 10:52:40 PM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 05, 2010, 03:39:03 PM
oh god i'm so sorry for this but is it ...  (feel free to hit me later)

a camel toe in the door?  :lol:

coz thats the best kind.   :wink:

fnar fnar etc.

fair doos. Little knob heads being the big I am is it :D  :lol:I'm sure you'll sort it just by being there. Rats always pick on a lone lady, but kinda shite it when there's a bloke there.

Oh, its nothing like that.  No, she has some hulking slab of meat who is supposedly human, who she dates and who can handle that sort of thing.  When he's not working (and I dread to even think what he does that is considered "work") he intimidates people into playing nice down there.  But whatever he does means he works evenings, so he can't always be there.  So I'm working on a more permament solution involving photographic evidence of harassment and threats of involving the scum if it doesn't stop. Or at the very least, getting them blacklisted from every store in town.

Joes the job come with it's own laugh track?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 06, 2010, 11:59:06 PM
More like slut mod whore = slore, amirite?!

Sigma,
I am not right.

Nah, you're right.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."