News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

PD Tarot Deck

Started by BabylonHoruv, February 08, 2010, 11:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

This was mentioned on Spagbook after I declared a pic posted by Yatto as the devil card (cause it looks a lot like the devil card in the Rider-Waite deck) looks like there was some interest in such a thing.  I wanted to start this thread to see what level of interest, and who might be interested in lending their wompy skills.  I can assist with Tarot theory, but my visual skills are pretty pathetic.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Rococo Modem Basilisk

There is another thread about this in TFY,S.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

BabylonHoruv

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

its a very bold project, and the discordian deck means we can skip the lesser cards if we wish
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BabylonHoruv

No bolder that translating the Tao Te Ching into Discordian I don't think.

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

we could borrow cram's wiki when we have flushed out the cards a bit more...
:D
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit