News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Attention Everyone

Started by AFK, February 09, 2010, 11:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 10, 2010, 01:48:15 AM
I would do it but... I'ma scared of new things and places.  :sad:

:lulz:

that's a shit condition to have for someone who lives in Tucson.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 10, 2010, 04:51:20 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 10, 2010, 01:48:15 AM
I would do it but... I'ma scared of new things and places.  :sad:

:lulz:

that's a shit condition to have for someone who lives in Tucson.
:lulz: Tell me about it.

AFK

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 10, 2010, 11:05:39 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 10, 2010, 01:05:07 AM
Quote from: Richter on February 09, 2010, 12:45:40 PM
Hey, I'll humor anything once.  What's the work doing?

This agency deals more with overall health prevention, so tobacco, nutrition, physical activity, and my bread and butter, substance abuse prevention.  My job is to implement programs and develop systems to reduce the prevalance of substance abuse here.  I've got 3 years to do it. 

You prevent people being healthy?

Fuck Yeah! I'm down with that. WE WILL MARCH ON A ROAD OF CHOLESTEROL!

:lulz:  I need to pay better attention when I type. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 11, 2010, 01:02:34 AM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 10, 2010, 11:05:39 AM

This agency deals more with overall health prevention, so tobacco, nutrition, physical activity, and my bread and butter, substance abuse prevention.  My job is to implement programs and develop systems to reduce the prevalance of substance abuse here.  I've got 3 years to do it. 

You prevent people being healthy?

Fuck Yeah! I'm down with that. WE WILL MARCH ON A ROAD OF CHOLESTEROL!

:lulz:  I need to pay better attention when I type. 

:lulz: That just made me laugh. I didn't see it the first time around.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: Pariarrhea on February 10, 2010, 03:05:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 10, 2010, 11:03:50 AM
Nuclear missiles - just say no.

Oh man, I just realized using anti-drug slogans to protest nuclear missiles could be hilarious.  Given how certain nations are addicted to them, always looking to score more....they'd make great posters, and the incongruity of the message might make people actually take notice.

This is your country 

This is your country with nukes

Any questions?

Fixed.

Earthbound Spirit

An immediate fail.  Why bother?
I hate everyone.

Fuquad

Quote from: EarthBound SpIRiT on February 11, 2010, 03:56:16 AM
Hey, I'll humor anything once.  What's the work doing?

This agency deals more with overall health prevention, so tobacco, nutrition, physical activity, and my bread and butter, substance abuse prevention.  My job is to implement programs and develop systems to reduce the prevalance of substance abuse here.  I've got 3 years to do it.  

An immediate fail.  Why bother?
Because some people actually cares about the lives of others. Because he sees it as making a positive difference in someones life? Because it beats doing nothing?

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

AFK

Actually, no.  I already have produced results in some of my past work.  My work has produced measurable results that proves I've prevented kids from using drugs or reduced the use of drugs.  My target is to reduce use by 15% and I'm aiming to reach it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

You know, 50-post suggestion and all, but still.... That was a real asshole thing to say.

Unless, of course, you enjoy seeing strung-out tweaker teenagers.  Which, come to think of it, makes you more of an asshole.

Triple Zero

Isn't EBS one of those peoples from TCC?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Oh.

Well, that makes complete sense, then.

Richter

Pretty cool. 
Not sure I'd be a fit, I have no problem with people using substance.  I do have a problem with people usuing them to that they cease to behave like a person, and my own personal pitch / reason for avoiding them is "Smoking that crap will fuck you lungs, and you won't be able to run / spar / fence as long or well.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Heh, what does your team do RWHN?

Earthbound Spirit

I hate everyone.

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: LMNO on February 11, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
Hey, I'll humor anything once.  What's the work doing?

This agency deals more with overall health prevention, so tobacco, nutrition, physical activity, and my bread and butter, substance abuse prevention.  My job is to implement programs and develop systems to reduce the prevalance of substance abuse here.  I've got 3 years to do it.  

An immediate fail.  Why bother?

You know, 50-post suggestion and all, but still.... That was a real asshole thing to say.

It wasn't my intent to be an asshole, just realistic about most adults.  I didn't realize that teens were the target audience.  They need all the help they can get. 
I hate everyone.