News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

(INSERT SENSATIONALIST TITLE HERE)

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 09, 2010, 09:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

POINTING OUT THIS SHIT'S BEEN DONE ALREADY IN ANOTHER THREAD BUT NOT LINKING THREAD BECAUSE CAN'T FIND IT.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Richter

ACCUSATION OF STRAW MAN FOR THE SAKE OF FLOGGING AN EXPIRED EQUINE.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

President Television

RAGEFUL QUITTING OF FORUM FOR ABOUT A WEEK
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

E.O.T.

Quote from: Richter on February 10, 2010, 03:59:35 PM
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

What the fuck is this?! After a night at Nigels, my kids don't stop repeating this. It's funny, but...
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Jasper

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!  HIS WILL BE DONE!!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Richter

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 11, 2010, 09:23:11 AM
QuoteWhat the fuck is this?! After a night at Nigels, my kids don't stop repeating this. It's funny, but...

OHSHI-  :horrormirth: we um ... look .. I'll get called out for this, but we usualy don't go into the Blood God / Skull Throne part of Discordia till we've blindsided you with the innanity, and let you rack up a nice high post count and insinuated ourselves properly.

get out ...

WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME!

for the sake of the childerens! why won't anyone think of the childerens?

PEDANTIC EXPLANAITION!

(not really, it's funnier developing it's own relevance)
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

YOU GUYS AREN'T BEING REAL DISCORDIANS! 

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 11, 2010, 08:37:27 AM
Quote from: Richter on February 10, 2010, 03:59:35 PM
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

What the fuck is this?! After a night at Nigels, my kids don't stop repeating this. It's funny, but...

It's from Warhammer I believe.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Richter

Yup.  It's the cry of the dsiciples of Khorne, the chaos god of Warfare, bloodshed, etc.  It amuses me to no end to think of Nigel's kids spouting it though.

"Nuts for the Nut God, Balls for the Ball throne." was Cram's doing.