Twilight gives you anemia, due to its "occultic" nature

Started by Cain, September 14, 2010, 02:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Doktor Princess on September 14, 2010, 03:45:45 AM
Thus proving, it's not the books that are retarded, it's just people as always.

Just because people are retarded doesn't mean the books are not.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cudgel on September 15, 2010, 08:24:25 PM
How big were you planning on making them? The wikipedia images are larger than my cards.

erm, they are on screen yes, at the standard print quality of the place I priced them out those ones on wikipedia would only be an inch wide.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Triple Zero

last time I checked (a year ago) there's high resolution pics of the Rider-Waite on learntarot.com
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Quote from: Kiaransalee on September 14, 2010, 05:00:22 PM
The hellfire and brimstone crowd blames everything on demons. 

Haven't y'all been to one of their revivals where they cast out demons and people are so affected they may start vomiting uncontrollably or pass out or OMG speak in tongues.

You are missing a hell of a circus there, everyone should go at least once in their lifetime.  I do suggest you don't go high, especially on any hallucinogenic.  It will scare the shit out of you.
I did that, on magick mushrooms, had to be led out of the Church, to ''calm down'' after an absolutely crippling attack of uncontrollable laughter. The Pastor who was ''Laying on hands'', put her hands on my  (She thought I was ''Weeping for all the sins in the world'' which just made me laugh even harder) head, missed and got my face, and I splattered runny green snot all over her healing hand. Fucking hilarious.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

QuoteI did that, on magick mushrooms

Or, as fundies call them, demonic mushrooms.

The Johnny

Just dont order 100x Death cards - new york sharpshooter copycat anyone?  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2010, 11:02:29 PM
QuoteI did that, on magick mushrooms

Or, as fundies call them, demonic mushrooms.
They should be raising their little pointy Demon heads up any day now.

BadBeast: Hunting Demonsfor next 6 weeks.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4