News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

lunch time! story time! another adventure at toxic hell aka taco bell drivethrew

Started by -Kel-, February 10, 2010, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Yeah, Aput is nothing new to us New Englanders. That dead Rain God used to throw a lot of blame on him.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on February 10, 2010, 09:15:53 PM
Yeah, Aput is nothing new to us New Englanders. That dead Rain God used to throw a lot of blame on him.

Yes, but making reference to Aput is some sort of racial slur, I gather.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Aput

Suu

Svalbard?!

Oh geez fuck those uh...polar bears and uh...Norwegian scientists!! YEAH!  :argh!:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Sorry. FWIW, my ignorant ass didn't even realize aput was a snow god (even though it said as much right <--- there.)

I'm surrounded by fucktards who give native alaskans no end of shit and I reacted without thinking. I could hear the voice they use to do so in my head when I read that. Sorry I killed the funnay.

Alty,
Shamed.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2010, 09:20:56 PM
Sorry. FWIW, my ignorant ass didn't even realize aput was a snow god (even though it said as much right <--- there.)

I'm surrounded by fucktards who give native alaskans no end of shit and I reacted without thinking. I could hear the voice they use to do so in my head when I read that. Sorry I killed the funnay.

Alty,
Shamed.

I'm sure Aput would help but...even another 10 ft of snow wouldn't make a different in AK I'm sure.

Aput

Quote from: Suu on February 10, 2010, 09:22:41 PM

Alty,
Shamed.

I'm sure Aput would help but...even another 10 ft of snow wouldn't make a different in AK I'm sure.

It is not fair for any people of the North to be insulted because ignorance reigns. But as Princess says, Aput thinks more snow to Alaska would be waste. :(

Perhaps Hawaiian Volcano God can help?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aput on February 10, 2010, 09:25:19 PM

Alty,
Shamed.

It is not fair for any people of the North to be insulted because ignorance reigns. But as Princess says, Aput thinks more snow to Alaska would be waste. :(

I'd like to take this moment to step to, and test, Aput.

Seeing as how I live in a desert and all.
Molon Lube

Aput

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2010, 09:28:48 PM

Alty,
Shamed.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aput on February 10, 2010, 09:30:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2010, 09:28:48 PM

Alty,
Shamed.

I cannot see that pic.

Because I am immune to Aput's wrath.  Or because of Websense.  One or the other.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Alty,
Shamed.

You might keep in mind that low-brow racists like you describe are thin on the ground here.

Just saying.
Molon Lube

Suu

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on February 10, 2010, 09:33:22 PM
Let me get that for ya:

Yeah, I was just looking at the weather, and the snow line is due to drop to 3000 feet tonight.   :argh!:

Instant retribution is instant.   :lulz:
Molon Lube