News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

lunch time! story time! another adventure at toxic hell aka taco bell drivethrew

Started by -Kel-, February 10, 2010, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aput on February 10, 2010, 09:37:08 PM
Do never test, old friend.

3226 feet.  <--- my house.

However, I shall stay with Maria tonight, at a mere 2600 feet.

Booyah.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Aput

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2010, 09:55:25 PM
Quote from: Aput on February 10, 2010, 09:41:39 PM
2000ft can be arranged.

You're going to have to cut a deal with the air pressure god.

Or Payne, of course, who now retains the rain god powers. Or I ask Princess, who channels Rain.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 10, 2010, 07:38:05 PM
Quote from: Hangshai on February 10, 2010, 07:31:40 PM
One time I was coming home from a concert in SF and we stopped at some Taco Bell (we endearingly call it 'The Butt' over here, because it is the ass of fast food joints).  The concert was Steel Pole Bath Tub's reunion show a few years back with Neurosis.  Anywho, so we stop at the drive thru and its one of those ghetto 'dont shoot the cashier' windows with a huge plexi-glass contraption that slides the food out to you, kinda like how gas stations do it at night when you have to buy your smokes through a window or whatever, anyway, you get the idea.  So, we pull up and before we say anything, before we hand over the money (I was in the front passenger seat), the cashier girl pushes our food out to us through the window thing, and the way it works, once she put the food through and we opened our side, her side was closed and remained closed...  Can you see where this is going?

Yeah, it took about half a second for me to grab my friends hand with the money in it to stop him from handing it over.  At about the exact same moment I realized what I was about to do (which is eat free taco bell food), the cashier girl realized how bad she fucked up.  We were making eye contact and there was this cool sort of weird moment where we both realized what was going to go down.  At this point, I sort of remember me saying something like "fuck it, just drive!!" and we pulled out of there and on to the overpass with about 15 bucks worth of free taco bell food.

Ok, so, its no reservoir dogs, but at least we got away...

There's a very good chance that they had a strict inventory control there, and that poor cashier had to make up the difference out of her own paycheck.

Way to stick it to the Man™, dude.

That's pretty much what I was just thinking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hangshai on February 10, 2010, 08:01:43 PM

I mean, can I not even tell a funny story without creating a fucking existential crisis on this forum?

It wasn't actually funny. Kel's story was funny.

Maybe next time, you'll tell a funny one.

Perhaps you have a good one about shoplifting, or something.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aput on February 10, 2010, 09:30:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2010, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: Aput on February 10, 2010, 09:25:19 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 10, 2010, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2010, 09:20:56 PM
Sorry. FWIW, my ignorant ass didn't even realize aput was a snow god (even though it said as much right <--- there.)

I'm surrounded by fucktards who give native alaskans no end of shit and I reacted without thinking. I could hear the voice they use to do so in my head when I read that. Sorry I killed the funnay.

Alty,
Shamed.

I'm sure Aput would help but...even another 10 ft of snow wouldn't make a different in AK I'm sure.

It is not fair for any people of the North to be insulted because ignorance reigns. But as Princess says, Aput thinks more snow to Alaska would be waste. :(

Perhaps Hawaiian Volcano God can help?

I'd like to take this moment to step to, and test, Aput.

Seeing as how I live in a desert and all.

APUT DELIVERS!

Doktor Howl

Actually, I think Aput was sleeping on the job.

It just drizzeled a bit.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 11, 2010, 01:45:10 PM

It just drizzeled a bit.

That's kind of what happened here too. I wonder if he's getting tired this week...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Quote from: Suu on February 11, 2010, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 11, 2010, 01:45:10 PM

It just drizzeled a bit.

That's kind of what happened here too. I wonder if he's getting tired this week...

I'm sure he's doing his very best. We shouldn't bug him about it too much, he's only one God, after all. Heh, heh. Hear that, Aput? You're doing a great job. No need to call your buddies or nothin'.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

I told you, he was took busy blasting DC. I'd be nice, you never know what he can come up with next.

Storebrand

Quote from: Suu on February 11, 2010, 03:49:17 PM

I told you, he was took busy blasting DC. I'd be nice, you never know what he can come up with next.

GAH!   :argh!:   :evilmad: 

At least it's pretty...

Aput, I will sacrifice virgins to you if you let me leave for the weekend and get back on Tuesday.  Come on...  wonderful virgins...

-Kel-

this thread is just jumping all over the place.

is it wrong that i almost called a cust serv rep a cunt?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: -Kel- on February 11, 2010, 05:46:50 PM
this thread is just jumping all over the place.

is it wrong that i almost called a cust serv rep a cunt?

No.  Call her back and call her an A2M junkie, just for good measure.
Molon Lube