News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

lunch time! story time! another adventure at toxic hell aka taco bell drivethrew

Started by -Kel-, February 10, 2010, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

USA! USA USA!
                             \

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

-Kel-

-Kel-

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

-Kel-

Aput

Aput went to Taco Bell once and ordered fire sauce.

Nearly melted igloo with flatulence.

Salty

See, it's funny, because it makes fun of a race people rarely encounter. Safe too.
:kingmeh:

Did you know, native alaskans don't use articles?

ETA, I shouldn't have assumed it was an Alaskan anyway.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2010, 09:08:41 PM
See, it's funny, because it makes fun of a race people rarely encounter. Safe too.
:kingmeh:

Did you know, native alaskans don't use articles?

What race?

Making fun?  What?

The Aput joke is nothing new, Alty.
Molon Lube

Hangshai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2010, 08:45:47 PM
At roughly the same time, I got a PM in which he "corrected" the numbers in my sig, to 14.3/14.6.

Because, you know, only people in America count.

I wasn't trying to 'correct' you.  I misread your sig and thought it was saying something about how there are more births than deaths, and that is why there is overpopulation.  I pmed you to suggest that this idea is suspect because in actuality it seems that there is a lower birth rate and lower death rate, its just that the death rate is SO MUCH lower than the birth rate that the births outnumber the deaths anyways.  Then I realized that your sig made no mention of attributing any reason (overbirth or underdeath) to the overpopulation, and I just misread it somehow, and I quickly fired off another pm to say that I was wrong and apologized for bothering you.

But, you know, your version works too.
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Salty

:?
I don't get it. But I do have quite a few friends who are Inuit, Athabaskan, et. al. I also know a lot of people who are dicks to them for no good reason. It hit a personal nerve.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
:?
I don't get it. But I do have quite a few friends who are Inuit, Athabaskan, et. al. I also know a lot of people who are dicks to them for no good reason. It hit a personal nerve.

It was a takeoff on the Rain God thing.  People would bitch about snow, and TGRR would inform them that was Aput's job, not his (Aput being a snow god).  As I said, perhaps TGRR - and the person running the Aput account - should have maybe picked, you know, a tropical snow god.

And nice job breaking the funny, hero.
Molon Lube