News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

lunch time! story time! another adventure at toxic hell aka taco bell drivethrew

Started by -Kel-, February 10, 2010, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

USA! USA USA!
                             \

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

-Kel-

-Kel-

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

-Kel-

Aput

Aput went to Taco Bell once and ordered fire sauce.

Nearly melted igloo with flatulence.

Salty

See, it's funny, because it makes fun of a race people rarely encounter. Safe too.
:kingmeh:

Did you know, native alaskans don't use articles?

ETA, I shouldn't have assumed it was an Alaskan anyway.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2010, 09:08:41 PM
See, it's funny, because it makes fun of a race people rarely encounter. Safe too.
:kingmeh:

Did you know, native alaskans don't use articles?

What race?

Making fun?  What?

The Aput joke is nothing new, Alty.
Molon Lube

Hangshai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2010, 08:45:47 PM
At roughly the same time, I got a PM in which he "corrected" the numbers in my sig, to 14.3/14.6.

Because, you know, only people in America count.

I wasn't trying to 'correct' you.  I misread your sig and thought it was saying something about how there are more births than deaths, and that is why there is overpopulation.  I pmed you to suggest that this idea is suspect because in actuality it seems that there is a lower birth rate and lower death rate, its just that the death rate is SO MUCH lower than the birth rate that the births outnumber the deaths anyways.  Then I realized that your sig made no mention of attributing any reason (overbirth or underdeath) to the overpopulation, and I just misread it somehow, and I quickly fired off another pm to say that I was wrong and apologized for bothering you.

But, you know, your version works too.
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Salty

:?
I don't get it. But I do have quite a few friends who are Inuit, Athabaskan, et. al. I also know a lot of people who are dicks to them for no good reason. It hit a personal nerve.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
:?
I don't get it. But I do have quite a few friends who are Inuit, Athabaskan, et. al. I also know a lot of people who are dicks to them for no good reason. It hit a personal nerve.

It was a takeoff on the Rain God thing.  People would bitch about snow, and TGRR would inform them that was Aput's job, not his (Aput being a snow god).  As I said, perhaps TGRR - and the person running the Aput account - should have maybe picked, you know, a tropical snow god.

And nice job breaking the funny, hero.
Molon Lube