News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Don't know what to do (retarded shit inside)

Started by -Kel-, February 11, 2010, 10:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Here's the background: I found out im out of re-fills for my ashtma emergancy inhaler. And advair is $250, so been living off it. It will take a couple of days (week or two in doctor speak) for my phramcy and doctors office to communicate and get me a re-fill. While having a panic attack,  I tell the husband the situation in hope of some sort of comfert. What do i get told?

H: "What I am supposed to do about it? Comfert you? what do you want? There isn't a damn thing i can do about it so im not really concerned. I have no doubt you'll be 100% fine between now and then. If you're not, we go to the hospital and deal with that as it comes. Beyond that there's nothing to be done, so there's nothing to say. Now if you'll excuse me ... i dont have time for this right now."

I haven't spoken to him since then, i have said nothing and I'm highly debating giving him the silent treatment until i get my re-fill or just not going home tonight, even though i have no place else to go.

I also found out he's going to go hang out with his guy friends and probably bitch about me, which even though people need to vent about their SO. It still hurts that its about this situation. It's not like a good friend insulted me or the cats peed on my coat. It's fucking medical.

I just don't know what to do. Keep up the silent treatment, take off for a bit to teach him a lesson aka "you keep acting like i dont matter, then i will be out of your life"

suck it up

tell him to go fuck himself and start a fight

or go cry some more like a fucking emo kid on prom night who's could only find his cousin to ask to it.?

Advice??  

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Kind of an ass move to criticize someone when they are worried about something health-related. You have good reason to be angry at him. That said, you married the guy: do you really think he would react that way under normal circumstances? Maybe he had something else on his plate he was worried about.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: -Kel- on February 11, 2010, 10:21:22 PM
Here's the background: I found out im out of re-fills for my ashtma emergancy inhaler. And advair is $250, so been living off it. It will take a couple of days (week or two in doctor speak) for my phramcy and doctors office to communicate and get me a re-fill. While having a panic attack,  I tell the husband the situation in hope of some sort of comfert. What do i get told?

H: "What I am supposed to do about it? Comfert you? what do you want? There isn't a damn thing i can do about it so im not really concerned. I have no doubt you'll be 100% fine between now and then. If you're not, we go to the hospital and deal with that as it comes. Beyond that there's nothing to be done, so there's nothing to say. Now if you'll excuse me ... i dont have time for this right now."

I haven't spoken to him since then, i have said nothing and I'm highly debating giving him the silent treatment until i get my re-fill or just not going home tonight, even though i have no place else to go.

I also found out he's going to go hang out with his guy friends and probably bitch about me, which even though people need to vent about their SO. It still hurts that its about this situation. It's not like a good friend insulted me or the cats peed on my coat. It's fucking medical.

I just don't know what to do. Keep up the silent treatment, take off for a bit to teach him a lesson aka "you keep acting like i dont matter, then i will be out of your life"

suck it up

or go cry some more like a fucking emo kid on prom night who's could only find his cousin to ask to it.?

Advice??  

You can't use Ventolin? It's so much cheaper!

Also, what's the deal with your pharmacy and Dr? When I run out of refills, I can call my pharmacy, who will send a refill request to my Dr., and they fax the prescription right then and there. I've even walked into my pharmacy to get a refill, found out it was expired, and had them contact my doctor's office and get the refill approved within 15 minutes.

You might want to try just going to the pharmacy and see if they've joined the 21st century since last time you were out of refills.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

AS THE

Dickheaded husband, myself - Sometimes problems which I can't fix by means of any of my superman abilities cause me to react with defensive bullshit like what you're getting.

DON'T

Fight about it, if possible. Relationships are a lot of work. I'd try to explain my concerns and why my partner needs to care; because sometimes we need to be reminded about the basics.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Cain

Don't fight, but while he is out, use his toothbrush to clean the toilet.  You'll feel much better.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: -Kel- on February 11, 2010, 10:21:22 PM

suck it up

Advice??  

Beat.

His.

Ass.
Molon Lube

-Kel-

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 11, 2010, 10:58:16 PM

Beat.

His.

Ass.

Again? OK. He'll probably be hiding from me and went to a friends house instead of home, since my scorn is great.

Cain

Alternatively, don't have sex with him for a week or two, then "relent", and then get one of these ready.

Salty

I've written about five responses to the above post, and none of them seem to touch on the horror, awesomeness, and potential metaphor for much of the social interaction right here on PD.com that the product inspires.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

I reckon you should be able to specify the length and power of the spike.  I mean, with enough force, you ain't going to be doing anything for a while, except curling up on the ground and bleeding from bits that really shouldn't bleed.

Salty

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 12, 2010, 12:37:44 AM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1507846/femdefense_a_new_antirape_device.html?cat=17 o.O

I'm worried that it would get rape victims beaten to death as well as raped. Although, surely it could have some kind of knock out chemical in the spikes?

You think? I dunno.

I would imagine a bleeding cock a mighty big distraction. At least enough for the victim to run away/find a heavy-blunt object...

Quote from: Cain on February 12, 2010, 12:40:14 AM
I reckon you should be able to specify the length and power of the spike.  I mean, with enough force, you ain't going to be doing anything for a while, except curling up on the ground and bleeding from bits that really shouldn't bleed.

This.

Few rapists would expect a real live vagina troll.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Fuck him up Kel. I'm fucking serious. Do as the good Doktor says and beat his fucking ass. Teach that fucker some goddamn manners and a little bit of respect and compassion!

Rumckle

Quote from: Cain on February 11, 2010, 10:54:09 PM
Don't fight, but while he is out, use his toothbrush to clean the toilet.  You'll feel much better.

But if she kisses him later  :vom:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

NotPublished

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 12, 2010, 12:49:17 AM
Fuck him up Kel. I'm fucking serious. Do as the good Doktor says and beat his fucking ass. Teach that fucker some goddamn manners and a little bit of respect and compassion!

This. He's got something wedged between his butt cheeks by the sounds of it. He doesn't sound very appreciative at all.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

NotPublished

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 12, 2010, 12:37:44 AM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1507846/femdefense_a_new_antirape_device.html?cat=17 o.O

I'm worried that it would get rape victims beaten to death as well as raped. Although, surely it could have some kind of knock out chemical in the spikes?

Hm .. my first thought was what if the female man haters get their hands on this, then they go around seducing guys and then totally screw up their private parts and then think the dudes deserve it.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.