News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Don't know what to do (retarded shit inside)

Started by -Kel-, February 11, 2010, 10:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 12, 2010, 12:37:44 AM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1507846/femdefense_a_new_antirape_device.html?cat=17 o.O

I'm worried that it would get rape victims beaten to death as well as raped. Although, surely it could have some kind of knock out chemical in the spikes?

Knock out chemicals would be tough to balance. If the rapist is too big, it won't affect him at all. If the rapist is too small, it might kill him. Not that I'm entirely against that, of course, but there is also the possibility of the misfire. It won't work the way it did in Snow Crash.

The other bit is that it might not do that which it is intended to do at all. Expect a certain amount of time to take effect. Novacaine or some other local anesthetic might be better.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Does he play World of Warcraft?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: -Kel- on February 11, 2010, 10:21:22 PM
Here's the background: I found out im out of re-fills for my ashtma emergancy inhaler. And advair is $250, so been living off it. It will take a couple of days (week or two in doctor speak) for my phramcy and doctors office to communicate and get me a re-fill. While having a panic attack,  I tell the husband the situation in hope of some sort of comfert. What do i get told?

H: "What I am supposed to do about it? Comfert you? what do you want? There isn't a damn thing i can do about it so im not really concerned. I have no doubt you'll be 100% fine between now and then. If you're not, we go to the hospital and deal with that as it comes. Beyond that there's nothing to be done, so there's nothing to say. Now if you'll excuse me ... i dont have time for this right now."

I haven't spoken to him since then, i have said nothing and I'm highly debating giving him the silent treatment until i get my re-fill or just not going home tonight, even though i have no place else to go.

I also found out he's going to go hang out with his guy friends and probably bitch about me, which even though people need to vent about their SO. It still hurts that its about this situation. It's not like a good friend insulted me or the cats peed on my coat. It's fucking medical.

I just don't know what to do. Keep up the silent treatment, take off for a bit to teach him a lesson aka "you keep acting like i dont matter, then i will be out of your life"

suck it up

tell him to go fuck himself and start a fight

or go cry some more like a fucking emo kid on prom night who's could only find his cousin to ask to it.?

Advice??  

Wow, what a dick.

Don't start a fight or otherwise get upset until you've got your inhaler. I guess silent treatment/avoidance for now...

Was this precipitated by something?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: NotPublished on February 12, 2010, 01:08:43 AM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 12, 2010, 12:37:44 AM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1507846/femdefense_a_new_antirape_device.html?cat=17 o.O

I'm worried that it would get rape victims beaten to death as well as raped. Although, surely it could have some kind of knock out chemical in the spikes?

Hm .. my first thought was what if the female man haters get their hands on this, then they go around seducing guys and then totally screw up their private parts and then think the dudes deserve it.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sounds like a felony to me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 12, 2010, 12:49:17 AM
Fuck him up Kel. I'm fucking serious. Do as the good Doktor says and beat his fucking ass. Teach that fucker some goddamn manners and a little bit of respect and compassion!

Who are you, and what have you done with Freeky?
Molon Lube

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cain on February 11, 2010, 10:54:09 PM
Don't fight, but while he is out, use his toothbrush to clean the toilet.  You'll feel much better.

this. mt god it feels so good.
and don't worry Rumckle, i don't think she'll be kissing him any time soon.
AND before he tries would be a GREAT time to tell him where his mouth has been.
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

AH HA HA HA! HA HA HA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Suu

Also, Herbert was never that prickish to me. EVER. If anything he knew I had health concerns, including asthma, and when I needed my refill or to get a scrip, he never flipped out and would usually be the one to call the doc for me.

That behavior is unacceptable.

Has he been like this to you before?

Another possible retaliation. Break something of his that he treasures, nothing over the top, but say a video game or something, scratch the fuck out of an Xbox or PS3 disk and then when he can't play it and freaks out, give him the same treatment and see how he reacts.

...But that's not healthy for a relationship. See also: I'm going through a divorce, and I know part of it is because I'm a vindictive, cold bitch that doesn't put up with bullshit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 12, 2010, 04:05:43 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 12, 2010, 12:49:17 AM
Fuck him up Kel. I'm fucking serious. Do as the good Doktor says and beat his fucking ass. Teach that fucker some goddamn manners and a little bit of respect and compassion!

Who are you, and what have you done with Freeky?

Just because I'm a hippie doesn't mean I can't get touchy, Doktor.  :wink:

Jasper

Itching powder on the toilet paper.

You know you want to.

-Kel-

Quote from: Suu on February 12, 2010, 01:20:37 AM

No. Helll noooo, I wouldn't of married him...

also update: He was having a shit filled day and apologized for being an asshole.

Jasper

Quote from: -Kel- on February 12, 2010, 06:10:31 AM

also update: He was having a shit filled day and apologized for being an asshole.
Quote from: Sigmatic on February 12, 2010, 05:03:48 AM

You know you want to.

NotPublished

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 12, 2010, 06:50:51 AM
Quote from: -Kel- on February 12, 2010, 06:10:31 AM

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 12, 2010, 05:03:48 AM

You know you want to.

That justification is annoying =/ just cause someone has a shit day doesn't give them the right to put it out on others (esp as rude as that!). Do the itching powder!!!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rumckle

But make sure you don't forget about the itching powder.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

-Kel-

not gonna do that. wouldn't be prudent *snickers*

by apologizing i mean, a lot crying, both of us breaking down and holding each other. 

We may be assholes at times, but we do love each other.