News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, February 12, 2010, 03:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

There Has Been An Error!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

SWEET!

Considering the only thing I watch is curling, skeleton and luge...this is fine.

...Okay sometimes I watch figure skating, but I just get annoyed by the spotlight bullshit about it. It will never been as cool as gymnastics. K and THX.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

I'm looking at Torino's medal standings, and I'm surprised that the US did so good. Typically we suck ASS at the Winter Games. But yeah, the sports are much more sick and dangerous.

Ski jump? Moguls? Yeah. I can't ski for shit but watching what people can do is ridiculous.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Most of the time, when people mention that there's summer Olympics, I go "summer olympics, whut?" I just forget about them.

OMG I love the bobsledding, and the ski events are pretty cool. Don't they have snowboarding now, too?

Suu

Yes, and Shaun White pretty much destroys any opposition. :banana:

I'll have to watch that too.

Damnit! I hope this link works for the US. It should though. I watched a lot of events streamed for the Summer Games in 2008, and then when the internet went out, Herb and I sat with margaritas and watched the entirety of the Marathon, which SOUNDS boring, but you don't want to change it in case someone else make take the lead, it's pretty ridiculous.

Also, Men's luge training right now: http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/assetid=860a6f25-3a5f-4a72-a18c-2a740202fb1d.html#live+now+mens+luge+training

From what I understand the track isn't as fucking nuts as it was in Torino, but it's still a hard one.

Suu

NBC is the only network in the USA that allows coverage. CTV and BBC won't let viewers from the US watch. You have to be Canadian or British. :(

So suck it up, time to get Silverlight.