Main Menu

Death Coffee

Started by Mork, February 13, 2010, 03:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuclearcabbage

dude seriously, chill man...

laugh it off or something.

IGNORE ME MAYBE?

i really dont see what your getting so pissy over...

this is a fucking forum!

for discussion!

its not ALL ABOUT ME.

someone was posting links to fucking spastic coffee music..

wowie.
><><><><><><

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

nuclearcabbage

><><><><><><

Mork

See I'd make a pot of this at home for myself but id have to drink it all.  :lulz:

Mork

Quote from: Mork on February 14, 2010, 11:10:12 PM
See I'd make a pot of this at home for myself but id have to drink it all.  :lulz:

Damn that idea is tempting...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mork on February 14, 2010, 11:10:12 PM

Crackhead.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Don't do it, Mork! It's a trap!

Mork

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 14, 2010, 11:42:47 PM
Don't do it, Mork! It's a trap!

*Runs off to make himself a pot of Death Coffee" Muhahahaha!  :fap:

Freeky

Jenne

I have no chocolate BARS per se, so I will have to try this either with 1) Truffles we got from step-monster-in-law for Xmas or 2) chocolate chips.  Oh shit, we're out of espresso, too, dammit, I forgot.  So trip to store is in order before Death Coffee commences Chez Jenne.  Boomaire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 15, 2010, 02:53:02 PM
I have no chocolate BARS per se, so I will have to try this either with 1) Truffles we got from step-monster-in-law for Xmas or 2) chocolate chips.  Oh shit, we're out of espresso, too, dammit, I forgot.  So trip to store is in order before Death Coffee commences Chez Jenne.  Boomaire.

Use semi-sweetened chocolate chips for best results.  The first sip will taste like Ron Jeremy's ass.  The second sip, and you're addicted.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 03:12:38 PM

Use semi-sweetened chocolate chips for best results.  The first sip will taste like Ron Jeremy's ass.  The second sip, and you're addicted.

oh, good.  I have yet to sample Ron Jeremy's ass, so this is a good experiement for science!

Also, is a small bit of cream allowed?  For the easement into my bowels?  (pretty please?)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 15, 2010, 05:27:51 PM

oh, good.  I have yet to sample Ron Jeremy's ass, so this is a good experiement for science!

Also, is a small bit of cream allowed?  For the easement into my bowels?  (pretty please?)

Melt the chocolate with a bit of milk.  Anything other than that, and you're cheating.

By the way, this will not be a uniformly pleasurable experience, especially if you have more than one cup.  The gag about "the whole world falling out of your ass" is kidding on the square, and if you have high blood pressure, DON'T do this.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 05:45:09 PM

Melt the chocolate with a bit of milk.  Anything other than that, and you're cheating.

By the way, this will not be a uniformly pleasurable experience, especially if you have more than one cup.  The gag about "the whole world falling out of your ass" is kidding on the square, and if you have high blood pressure, DON'T do this.

Hm...cheating?  No bueno.  But being able to melt the chocolate into milk is a good thing.

Triple Zero

I have yet to sample Ron Jeremy's ass

?

Also, is a small bit of cream allowed? 

!

For the easement into my bowels?  (pretty please?)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmnuendo:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.