News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Death Coffee

Started by Mork, February 13, 2010, 03:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mork

Hey this be Moooorrkkk. Roger is over and decided to make this special brew that will make your feel like you have your dick stuck in a car battery and decided to turn the key as your brain explodes out your ass. Right now he's sitting in the chair mumbling something about world domination and deep fried twinkies as he twitches. So if you don't hear from him in 24 hour he's still on the toilet and possibly braiding his back hair. Right now we are on our 2nd pot and I cant feel my legs or my face.

:horrormirth: I can't feel my leeeeeggggssss!!!!!
Or my eyelids for that matter...
Do I even have eyelids?

Requia ☣

I need a recipe for this.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

THERE ARE CALM PEOPLE IN AFRICA.  DRINK THE DAMN COFFEE.

Also, post the recipe.

Evil Roomie

OMG my eyes are jittering so bad i can't look at my screen straight! My brain is earthquaking  :horrormirth:. My face...i can't feel it
Anger the Almighty Evil Roomie and you TOO can have your sins tattooed to your genitals.

1 pot of dark coffee
1 Hershey's chocolate bar
8 shots of espresso

Bring coffee to just before boiling. Melt chocolate. Once the coffee is hot enough whisk the chocolate into coffee and add espresso. Keep on heat until chocolate is dissolved into coffee.
Drink enough to make your bowels blow out your ass like a bullet train through Rosie O'Donnel's cooch.

Jasper

Can it be a light roast?  Say, columbian?

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 13, 2010, 03:31:20 AM
Can it be a light roast?  Say, columbian?

You can use pretty much any coffee except decaf. :)

Mork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZ59CUBkwY

Roger is now watching the above link over and over as he touching himself in inappropriate places.

Mork

I didn't need to see that.... my eyes!

Mork

The power shits have begun and one after the other people are having the world fall out of their asses.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 13, 2010, 03:30:17 AM
1 pot of dark coffee
8 shots of espresso

Bring coffee to just before boiling. Melt chocolate. Once the coffee is hot enough whisk the chocolate into coffee and add espresso. Keep on heat until chocolate is dissolved into coffee.
Drink enough to make your bowels blow out your ass like a bullet train through Rosie O'Donnel's cooch.

I knew there was a reason I owned an expresso machine.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mork

Roger is now reduced to twitching on the ground and howling like a rabid animal. I think he is loosing his shit again.

Captain Utopia

I'm surprised that one of you hasn't started thinking that it'd be a good idea to start taping crappy quality video on a cellphone or something.  It wouldn't be a good idea.  But it would.

Bella

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 13, 2010, 03:30:17 AM
1 pot of dark coffee
8 shots of espresso

Yoinked for my friend who owns a coffee shop and thinks she's tried every recipe there is. 

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here