News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Good point Cain, but Queen Rania of Jordan or GTFO:

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 26, 2010, 06:31:31 PM
Can we be honest here?  Who actually thinks Palin is hot?

I wouldn't kick her to the curb.  None of my relationships have been with women who looked as good as she does.  I find her quite attractive.
I hate everyone.

Remington

Quote from: Earthbound Spirit on March 28, 2010, 04:38:17 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 26, 2010, 06:31:31 PM
Can we be honest here?  Who actually thinks Palin is hot?

I wouldn't kick her to the curb.  None of my relationships have been with women who looked as good as she does.  I find her quite attractive.
I would, she's a idiot.
Is it plugged in?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Palin has a prim, sheltered soccer-mom quality about her that I find really unappealing. I can't deny that she has a pretty face, though.

Also, just imagine for one moment, if you will, the morning banter.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 28, 2010, 06:07:22 PM
Palin has a prim, sheltered soccer-mom quality about her that I find really unappealing. I can't deny that she has a pretty face, though.

Also, just imagine for one moment, if you will, the morning banter.

:walken:
Molon Lube

Jasper

At that point I would have to start drinking more of whatever got me into that bed in the first place.

Lord Quantum

Quote from: EoC on March 28, 2010, 04:01:07 PM
Good point Cain, but Queen Rania of Jordan or GTFO:

Oh, we're gettin' international on it? Then, actually it's Mara Carfagna or STFU.

Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 29, 2010, 12:38:28 AM
Both of 'em.
This.

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 25, 2010, 11:27:24 PM
Despite that, it has a ring of truth to it.
Yep. I've gotten my mitts on a book about it (American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America by Chris Hedges) which has me pretty convinced we're already halfway there, too.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

Palin has previous for "holding talks" with State Troopers, IIRC.

Then again, the entire American political class can start illegal wars of aggression, illegal spying operations and carry out torture without getting called on it, so Palin thinking her and her progeny are above the law isn't actually in any sense incorrect.

Lord Quantum

If Palin's fans managed to brush off Troopergate and if Bush fans managed to ignore the wildly unconstitutional practices of his presidency, is there any reason to think that something as "small" as this will derail her gravy train?
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Shut the fuck up! We're trying to sensationalize!

Lord Quantum

Oops, sorry. Um...PALIN IS SECRETLY PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Eater of Clowns

So Sarah Palin is doing a Teaparty speech in Massachusetts in the next few months.  Apparently electing a Republican senator means she feels safe up here now.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.