News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: deadfong on October 06, 2011, 04:45:33 PM
Her statement seems to imply only single, childless people should run for office... unless that office is governor, I guess.
And even then, they shouldn't serve the full term.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cain

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/sarah-palins-most-passionate-supporters-stunned-disappointed-but-will-there-be-backlash/

QuotePeter Singleton and Michelle McCormick left their jobs, homes, and families to move to Iowa to campaign for Sarah Palin. Wednesday evening they found out they didn't have a candidate.

The former Alaska governor's supporters founded a group called Organize4Palin to build a grassroots network and essentially campaign for her: go to county meetings, stump for Palin with politically connected Iowans, and form a loose campaign structure for what they saw as an inevitable Palin campaign. It turned out not to be.

Sarah Palin made her decision known Wednesday releasing a statement to ABC News  and telling radio host Mark Levin that she will not enter the presidential race. Wednesday evening she told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News that she "apologize(s) to those disappointed" with her decision saying that she had heard from them over the last few hours and hopes they understand "you don't need a title to make a difference in this country."

As the news broke that she would not run those supporters that were the most invested said they were "disappointed," but had "no regrets."

I want to feel sorry for these people, but fuck me, they're making it difficult.

Doktor Howl

Not me.

She's a proven quitter.  This is a case of poor pattern recognition skills.  DELIBERATELY poor skills.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2011, 07:22:30 PM
Not me.

She's a proven quitter.  This is a case of poor pattern recognition skills.  DELIBERATELY poor skills.

yes

deadfong

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on October 06, 2011, 07:17:09 PM
Quote from: deadfong on October 06, 2011, 04:45:33 PM
Her statement seems to imply only single, childless people should run for office... unless that office is governor, I guess.
And even then, they shouldn't serve the full term.
:lulz:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."