News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Cain on May 30, 2011, 09:50:50 AM
QuoteHave you ever wondered why no single african nation has ever prospered? And you want that kind of leadership here in America?

Yeah, old white imperialists with a head full of Homer and Jesus are really not the sort of people who can be expected to run a modern country properly.

Also, don't expect the Wasilla Barbie to actually declare to the last possible moment.  And don't expect her to confirm or deny if she will be running with the Republicans or under a third party until as late as possible, either.

Agreed... and my money is on her deciding NOT to run, after all.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

QuoteThe Alaska governor's office is set to release more than 24,000 pages of records relating to Sarah Palin's term as governor. Requests from media organizations for the documents stem as far back as the 2008 campaign.
She said 2,275 pages are not being released.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/01/alaska-government-to-release-palin-emails/

This is the stuff that was requested by a FoI request in 2008.  About bloody time.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

LMNO

Palin's bus arrived in Massachusetts the same time the tornadoes did.

COINCIDENCE???

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 02, 2011, 01:21:04 PM
Palin's bus arrived in Massachusetts the same time the tornadoes did.

COINCIDENCE???

Shit, where is she?  If she's around this weekend, my birthday plans have just changed...

LMNO

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view/2011_0602headlinegoes_gop_miffed_on_mitts_big_day/srvc=home&position=also

QuoteGOP megastar Sarah Palin's bus tour rumbled into the Hub last night, driving straight into a Republican Party furor as her headline-grabbing East Coast trip threatened to overshadow today's presidential announcement by party front-runner Mitt Romney.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 02, 2011, 01:44:53 PM
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view/2011_0602headlinegoes_gop_miffed_on_mitts_big_day/srvc=home&position=also

QuoteGOP megastar Sarah Palin's bus tour rumbled into the Hub last night, driving straight into a Republican Party furor as her headline-grabbing East Coast trip threatened to overshadow today's presidential announcement by party front-runner Mitt Romney.

Oh, THAT wasn't planned, I'm sure.

One must wonder if she's actually RIDING the bus this time around, or flying from stop to stop to meet it.

AFK

Jeebus, why can't this country just ignore her?  I mean, when all of the focus turned to Trump, and Bin Laden, and Medicare, she was completely off the radar.  She was gone.  Why the fuck are we letting her back into the national discourse? 

Goddamnit I really hate this country and most of its inhabitants sometimes.

I mean Jesus, we are sitting back and actively encouraging two clowns to troll our Presidential election. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

And this is new...how?

Basically the SarahPAC is funding her "Where in the World is Carmen Nutcase" tour, a vacation in a private bus, which means that they (the dupes that contribute) will have less money to spend come election time.

Frankly, I find this whole abortion to be "Bob" approved. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

So Romney is announcing his bid and Palin is taking a swipe at him.  But holy fuck, can she learn how to speak without butchering the English language. 

"Palin taking a swipe at Romney as he announces, finally, his bid:

"However, even on a state level and even a local level, mandates coming from a governing body, it's tough for a lot of us independent Americans to accept, because we have great faith in the private sectors and our own families ... and our own businessmen and women making decisions for ourselves. Not any level of government telling us what to do."

I mean, all of those words and she said precisely nothing. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

ATTN SARAH FUCKING PALIN

YOU GOP GOVERNMENT SHILL.  YOU'RE FOOLING NO ONE.  YOU ARE THE GUMMAMENT, SO QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU AIN'T.  QUITTING YOUR TERM BECAUSE YOU LOST A BEAUTY PAGEANT IS NOT THE SAME AS GOING ROGUE, DIPSHIT.

Precious Moments Zalgo

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Jenne

Aw, they KNOW, they just don't give a rat's ass. White lady who speaks like a Wisconsite with brain damage is pretty.

That's all those assholes focus on.

But they know she's a shill.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Jenne on June 02, 2011, 11:34:11 PM
Aw, they KNOW, they just don't give a rat's ass. White lady who speaks like a Wisconsite with brain damage is pretty.

That's all those assholes focus on.

But they know she's a shill.
I think you are giving them too far much credit.  I think there are millions of true believers out there who think she's "one of us".
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cain

Meh, the Republicans are fucked, and not even Sarah Palin can save them now.  The only reason Sarah Palin even gets play in the media now is because Democrat supporters know the threat of her entry will push the moderates into Obama's camp - exactly as they want it.  Everyone except the most die-hard Movement Conservatives knows this.  Elections are rarified power struggles between competing elites, and those elites have thoroughly rejected Palin as a member.  She burned too many bridges and turned down opportunities offered to her on a silver platter.  These kind of people do not issue second invitations to join the board of directors.

Christ, and I used to think the Democrats were useless.  Unless something changes badly between now and September 2012, the Smiler wins again.