News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadfong

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on September 16, 2011, 03:34:05 AM
I wonder who is going to make a sex tape first
Bristol or Sarah

I think you mean whose sex tape is going to get leaked first.

the last yatto

Bristol or Sarah

My money is on Levi
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

So... wanna know what Mike Tyson feels about this Glen Rice/Palin thing?

http://larrybrownsports.com/gossip/mike-tyson-doesnt-think-glen-rice-banged-sarah-palin-hard-enough

Quote"Glen Rice is a wonderful man. He's a wonderful guy," Tyson said, "But you want her to be with somebody like [Dennis] Rodman getting up in there. Pushing her guts up in the back of her head!

"Glen Rice is a nice, mellow, docile man, non-threatening black guy — you want someone like Rodman — yeah baby! Imagine Palin with a big old black stallion ripping — yeehaw!"

Tyson proceeded to opine on the sexual desires of men and women.

"In life in general you know, everybody gotta get that out of their system when they get out of college. If you're a black man, every white girl, every uppity middle class — everybody gotta get their share of love."

Later on in the interview, Tyson brought it back to Palin and blurted out "Isn't that beautiful to hear Palin got boned out by a black dude?"

Despite the anecdote, Tyson isn't sure if this story will help Palin win the black vote.

"She could always get boned out by a black person — a vote to bang her. Other than a vote to run office, the only thing she can do ... she's not a bad person because she likes black people ... at least in her."

"When you think of Glen Rice, you don't think of him coming back from Georgia and just slamming ... you don't think of that stuff!"

"Sarah Palin ... she met the wombshifter."

:horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Don Coyote

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 19, 2011, 02:56:53 AM

http://larrybrownsports.com/gossip/mike-tyson-doesnt-think-glen-rice-banged-sarah-palin-hard-enough

Quote"Glen Rice is a wonderful man. He's a wonderful guy," Tyson said, "But you want her to be with somebody like [Dennis] Rodman getting up in there. Pushing her guts up in the back of her head!

"Glen Rice is a nice, mellow, docile man, non-threatening black guy — you want someone like Rodman — yeah baby! Imagine Palin with a big old black stallion ripping — yeehaw!"

"In life in general you know, everybody gotta get that out of their system when they get out of college. If you're a black man, every white girl, every uppity middle class — everybody gotta get their share of love."

Later on in the interview, Tyson brought it back to Palin and blurted out "Isn't that beautiful to hear Palin got boned out by a black dude?"

Despite the anecdote, Tyson isn't sure if this story will help Palin win the black vote.

"She could always get boned out by a black person — a vote to bang her. Other than a vote to run office, the only thing she can do ... she's not a bad person because she likes black people ... at least in her."

"When you think of Glen Rice, you don't think of him coming back from Georgia and just slamming ... you don't think of that stuff!"

The fuck? I don't know what this is so fucking funny.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 17, 2011, 02:59:04 AM
Bristol or Sarah

My money is on Levi
[/quote

I was hoping for Christine O'Donnell masturbating in a Halloween witch's outfit
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Triple Zero

I forgot, did he just molest and kill people, or also rape them?

Either way, no, I don't really care what that psycho thinks about whatever.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 19, 2011, 11:19:38 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson#Rape_conviction.2C_prison.2C_and_conversion
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Donald Coyote on September 19, 2011, 03:29:50 AM

The fuck? I don't know what this is so fucking funny.

I loled. I facebooked it. :shrugs:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 19, 2011, 11:19:38 AM

Long story short: Someone here in Indianapolis thought it would be a good idea to let an emotionally unstable man with a history of being extremely aggressive to everyone judge a Miss Black America contest. That went about as well as you'd think it would go. As far as i know he has never killed anyone although he did bite another man's ear off on live international television.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Anna Mae Bollocks

Beat up his gf a time or two. I'm surprised she's still pretty.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

The Daily Mail citing investigative journalism by the National Enquirer ... it's like an MC Escher painting of hearsay!

AFK

If Sarah Palin falls down in the middle of the forest somewhere does anyone give a fuck? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/sarah-palins-decision-not-to-run-shocks-supporters/

Palin, to the shock of her blind supporters (and nobody with a brain) has announced that she's NOT going to run for President.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

deadfong

Her statement seems to imply only single, childless people should run for office... unless that office is governor, I guess.