News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I didn't know Sinclair Lewis was alive in 1835.

Also yes, Palin is now inciting Teabaggers to do their Red Dawn LARPing against unsuspecting Dems.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cain on March 25, 2010, 07:34:42 PM

Also yes, Palin is now inciting Teabaggers to do their Red Dawn LARPing against unsuspecting Dems.

The 'official' quote is 1935, tis a typo or something.

Also, he never said it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

Despite that, it has a ring of truth to it.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

You've got one up on me, I don't even know who Sinclair Lewis is.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 25, 2010, 11:22:02 PM

The 'official' quote is 1935, tis a typo or something.

Also, he never said it.
Ah, one of those "fake but accurate" type things.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Cramulus on February 15, 2010, 04:27:20 PM
damn thee annabel! I just wasted like about an hour of my work day watching sarah palin videos ... AND JESUS NOW MY BLOODPRESSURE IS THROUGH THE ROOF

Because she's so smokin' hot?

Oh and here's John Cleese laughing in her face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g&NR=1
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Jasper

Can we be honest here?  Who actually thinks Palin is hot?  I can't be the only one who doesn't.  I think most people just see her next to nothing but gross old politicians who look like dried pink apricots, so perhaps they're just noticing the comparison?

Edit for clarity.

Freeky

I'll admit, she has a pretty face, if I didn't already know she's a goddamn nutbag.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 26, 2010, 06:31:31 PM
Can we be honest here?  Who actually thinks Palin is hot?  I can't be the only one who doesn't.  I think most people just see her next to nothing but gross old politicians who look like dried pink apricots, so perhaps they're just noticing the comparison?

Edit for clarity.

Oh, I completely do.  My first reaction on seeing her picked as McCain's running mate was "Oh shit, he picked a MILF."  Then she spoke and the laughing hasn't stopped.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 26, 2010, 06:31:31 PM

Edit for clarity.

Hey now, don't make me start up a Sarah Palin fan club up in this bitch :argh!:.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Jasper

Do it.  I'll start a Nicole Parra fan club. 

Cain

Neither of them compare to Yulia Tymoshenko: