News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

EXTREMELY HUNGRY WISCONSONITE COOKS EX'S POODLE!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 19, 2010, 02:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 19, 2010, 03:51:32 PM
Ahem.


I only need it for 3 hours.  Two, if I charge the capacitors in advance.

:x :cry: :x

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE HIPPIES CRY, DOKTOR HOWL?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on February 19, 2010, 04:41:22 PM
Plus, you'll get TWO of them in return!

Technically, anyway.

True, but who can resist the authentic quality of 100% pure puppy from concentrated puppy, 169g of puppy used for every 100g of product ?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.