News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

I am a website; ASK ME ANYTHING

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, February 14, 2010, 01:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://www.formspring.me/enkiv2

Apparently, formspring.me is a twitter clone specifically for "ask me anything" requests.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Captain Utopia

Do you think I should stick with Fedora, or go with another Linux distro?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Captain Utopia

CentOS it is then - thanks!  I have a follow-up, is there any point creating separate partitions (or logical volumes) for var,usr,tmp,etc, any more?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

There is, but not much. If you have the tendency to make huge temporary files and never delete them (or install and never delete very large binaries, or whatever) cutting it up tends to prevent you from running out of space on the whole disk.

Triple Zero

Linux screensavers are fairly awesome though. More than the default ones that come with Windows at least.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.