News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

HELP NAME MY NEW PET HOUSE SPIDER (warning has pic of spider)

Started by Triple Zero, February 14, 2010, 05:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

that spider is going to bite your ass in your sleep. KILL IT WHILE YOU CAN

Freeky

Triple Zero

maybe I could caption it with olde englysh wurds, and it would be a LOLTH SPIDER
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

-Kel-

make an aquarium for it, and catch it so you don't step on it on accident.

Dalek

Peter was my first guess to. I had a spider called Peter. How about "OMGITSBEHINDYOU!". This way when someone asks you what are you doing you can tell them "Just feeding OMGITSBEHINDYOU!"

Sir Squid Diddimus

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Give him an incredibly long name with like twenty some odd syllables. Then print out little cards with a pronunciation of the name, so whenever someone asks what his name is or when you introduce him to your dinner party guests (of course you will introduce him, right? it's rather rude not to, considering he's probably the one who cooked dinner and chose the wine.) you will give them this little card and say, "This is who cooked your dinner, he also does catering."

Jasper

Triple Zero

Captain Utopia