News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

ITT, I need volunteers. ASK ME ANYTHING!

Started by Freeky, February 15, 2010, 01:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Hey Stoat. I tried reading the outcome for you, but I don't think I'm much good at reading financial stuff. It made NO sense at all to me, from beginning to end. There was a bunch of pentacle cards, so maybe it'll work out. The only thing I think is that you'll end up making a compromise somewhere along the line.

NotPublished

I have one!

Will I ever meet a guy that isn't self-obsessed, douche, vain and has a personality! Oh and isn't a hippie. But knows how to laugh!

... Maybe I gotta lower my standards :(
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

NotPublished

Freeky

You're answer is gonna have to wait. I'm sick and can barely focus on anything. :sad: Sorry. :sad:

Dysnomia

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 16, 2010, 11:11:35 PM
SPS: I drew the 7 of cups, six of swords, and 7 of pentacles, and the the 4 of swords, knight of wands, and 4 of wands

the first three, to me, looked like the answer to your question, and the next three seem like its more advicey, so I'll leave off on that until you say yay/nay...

Maybe you're a bit confused by something, a choice possibly you have to make. Next card, to me, gives off this "I'ma conquer!" vibe, so maybe you're confident elsewhere, or you're thinking of making a conquest out of somebody. The seven of pentacles to me is saying "Chill out," so maybe everyone around you, or you yourself, is laidback about things.

two friend conflicts today actually.  First one with the ex.  We were going to go out to lunch, but he's seeing someone new now and he chose her over me as she's insecure that he's hanging out with girls(esp me since I'm THE EX).  The second just happened/is happening with OF because (and partially the conquer thing since I am ocd about plans) I asked him about dinner since my dad was asking me, and he took it to mean that I was attacking him like I did last week.  The chill out is probably that we both need to chill the FUCK out. 

:cry:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Remington

Quote from: NotPublished on February 17, 2010, 01:03:34 AM
I have one!

Will I ever meet a guy that isn't self-obsessed, douche, vain and has a personality! Oh and isn't a hippie. But knows how to laugh!

Sorry, I'm taken.

... Okay, okay. Ask teh magic 8-Ball:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi
Is it plugged in?

NotPublished

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 17, 2010, 02:12:47 AM
You're answer is gonna have to wait. I'm sick and can barely focus on anything. :sad: Sorry. :sad:

Its ok! You rest up :)

Quote from: Remington on February 17, 2010, 03:05:15 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 17, 2010, 01:03:34 AM
I have one!

Sorry, I'm taken.

... Okay, okay. Ask teh magic 8-Ball:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

:sad: :cry: ... No one has to know.

The 8Ball said Ask again later and Maybe :cry: .. then two No's and an absolutely! I'm so in.

"50 no's and 1 yes, its all I need"

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 15, 2010, 01:13:08 AM
So I need volunteers to practice reading tarot for. Also, tips on doing this would be nice, too.

Freeky, what should I do with my life?

LMNO

Question:  Will I ever finish the Spider Project CD?

Tip: Look at the cards, get some vague starting point, make shit up, Lo5 it from there.

LMNO
-Advice taken from the SSOOKN tarot reading archives.

Freeky

Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on February 17, 2010, 04:22:12 AM
So I need volunteers to practice reading tarot for. Also, tips on doing this would be nice, too.

Anal. Srsly.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 17, 2010, 02:49:45 PM
Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on February 17, 2010, 04:22:12 AM

Anal. Srsly.

You drew The STAR, I presume?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Nah, she probably drew the Fool, about to plunge into the void.

Freeky

I drew the "keep fucking that chicken" card.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif