News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Plus I Got Depression

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 15, 2010, 07:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 15, 2010, 07:28:16 PM
I'm complaining about this thread, since we already have "Apple Talk Bodega" which has turned into mostly a big whine-fest, and since I don't really care about what's wrong with any of your lives anyway and have been getting quite sick of reading about everyone's drama and problems for the last few months.

Life sucks. Get a helmet.

I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT FLUFF IN "APPLE TALK", WHICH EXISTS SOLELY FOR FLUFF.

Also, Filthy Assistant is napping over lunch, and snores like a goddamn asthmatic hippo.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Suu on February 15, 2010, 07:30:24 PM
I'm complaining about this thread, since we already have "Apple Talk Bodega" which has turned into mostly a big whine-fest, and since I don't really care about what's wrong with any of your lives anyway and have been getting quite sick of reading about everyone's drama and problems for the last few months.

I'm complaining about ECH complaining so I can just continue to complain.

Me too.  Or three.  Lost count and am working and texting at the same time, dammit! /moar whining

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 07:31:47 PM

I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT FLUFF IN "APPLE TALK", WHICH EXISTS SOLELY FOR FLUFF.

Also, Filthy Assistant is napping over lunch, and snores like a goddamn asthmatic hippo.

You know, purely for entertainment value, this guy's actually growing on me.

(like a wart, but you know what I mean)

BabylonHoruv

I think we all need a filthy assistant.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 15, 2010, 07:55:24 PM

You fuckers can have mine.

He's annoying as hell and slightly abused.  Freight costs only.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH THANK GOD they are leaving.

The boyfriend, while a nice enough fellow, rubs me the wrong way after prolonged exposure. He tends to make these little comments about how much time I spend at my computer, and how I should go outside sometimes, and I want to tell him that I am trying to fucking work and he needs to shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Instead I told him that I went on a three-hour hike yesterday and it was lovely, which seemed to stop him in his tracks for once. I go for walks or hikes almost every day, I garden, and the fact that I'm always at the computer in the mornings on workdays SHOULD tell him something, but I think it's a case of "Oh, Nigel doesn't really have a job, it's not like she's working on workdays, she's just fucking off on the internet". It's like if I made comments about how they don't get up until 9:30 or 10 most mornings. I think he might be trying to be funny, but really, he just needs to leave me alone.

They try to micromanage the dogs, including my dogs, and it's a weird combination of annoying and demeaning. Like, I'm sitting RIGHT HERE, I've been up for hours, of course my dogs have been out. Just now as they were leaving I heard him say to the housemate "I think the other dog is still out". To her credit, she did point out that I'm here and that she's sure I'm aware that my dog is outside.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was going to suggest that you drive Filthy Assistant slowly mad, but it kind of sounds like he might be too clueless to be driven insane.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 15, 2010, 07:55:24 PM

I have one, but he didn't come in today because it's a holiday and his kids aren't in school, or somesuch ridiculous excuse.  :argh!:

East Coast Hustle

I predict this thread will hit 100 pages in one month or less.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 15, 2010, 07:59:18 PM
I was going to suggest that you drive Filthy Assistant slowly mad, but it kind of sounds like he might be too clueless to be driven insane.

He is.

Which means he's basically a renewable resource.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 15, 2010, 08:05:55 PM

In fact, I am doing my part by posting in this thread.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

yeah I find myself only clicking on about 20% of the threads in apple talk these days because so many of them are about the weather or personal drama or whatever. I'm sure I've done my part to contribute to it, but this subforum is really giving my mouse wheel a work out.  :p I'm sure some of you have noticed I've been posting a lot less recently - it's basically just that I don't want to add to the noise.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 15, 2010, 08:07:57 PM

In fact, I am doing my part by posting in this thread.

LINK OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on February 15, 2010, 08:08:19 PM

yeah I find myself only clicking on about 20% of the threads in apple talk these days because so many of them are about the weather or personal drama or whatever. I'm sure I've done my part to contribute to it, but this subforum is really giving my mouse wheel a work out.  :p I'm sure some of you have noticed I've been posting a lot less recently - it's basically just that I don't want to add to the noise.

Not everything has to be substance.  Sometimes noise is enough.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just imagine all of the individual complaint threads that won't get started because this one exists to keep it all in! Sort of like how it would be if people actually used the "random links" and "youtube" threads.