News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Pot/drugs: An all-encompassing explanation.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 15, 2010, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 04:36:26 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on February 16, 2010, 09:33:04 AM
the only drug that i haven't tried and would like to is ether

Gives you the spins and a headache, but is fun to try once. Can't say I recommend it.

Im sure with anything its about enviroment,
Huffing it in an american flag is patriotic right?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

tokinGLX

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: tokinGLX on February 16, 2010, 08:02:46 PM

been busy.

Bullshit.  You were posting in the intros thread.

plus there hasnt been much to respond to.  

Okay, fuck you then.  Asshole.  Don't ever expect more than a nasty one-liner out of me ever again, you piece of shit.

right, i was busy with that thread, and the other things that go on away from my computer.  im not one of those people who sits down and stays sitting at the computer.  i have things to do, so i stand up and do them, then come back here for a minute or three.  then believe it or not, i am up again.  when i have time to browse, i sit down and read through threads and then respond to them.  
im sorry if you dont like this pattern of behavior.  maybe some day you will learn to live with it.
...then bob said, "let there be slack," and there was.

tokinGLX

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 08:24:52 PM

didnt really request it either, not sure how you got that out of me saying that i am always up for discussion about it...  

You are a fucking liar.

Eat a dick.
that was 2 lines.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tokinGLX on February 16, 2010, 08:27:49 PM

right, i was busy with BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE SUCH A FASCINATING LIFE BLAH BLAH BLAH TEN THOUSAND WEED FORUMS BLAH BLAH BLAH

You should probably fuck off now.  I didn't even read that.  After all, since you don't view anyone else's writing as worth your time, then fuck you.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tokinGLX on February 16, 2010, 08:28:49 PM

didnt really request it either, not sure how you got that out of me saying that i am always up for discussion about it...  

You are a fucking liar.

Eat a dick.
that was 2 lines.

Fuck off, hippie.  No, seriously.
Molon Lube

Fuquad

You are a fucking liar.

Eat a dick.
that was 2 lines.

If your going to be pedantic try understanding what you read first.

The man said not to expect more that one line insults not that he wouldn't post insults that were more than one line.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Kurt Christ

I've smoked pot quite a bit, I've tried salvia, and I've worked with ether in a lab once and gotten mild effects from ambient fumes. I enjoy my vices, but I'm fully aware that they're for fun, not enlightenment or anything of the sort, and that I need to be sober to do work and be productive (sometimes I can do homework on weed, if it's able to keep my interest).
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fuquad on February 16, 2010, 08:32:07 PM

You are a fucking liar.

Eat a dick.
that was 2 lines.

If your going to be pedantic try understanding what you read first.

The man said not to expect more that one line insults not that he wouldn't post insults that were more than one line.

You have to understand that he's all brainsmashed on Toledo ditchweed.
Molon Lube

tokinGLX

well i realize that, but at that point i had to keep stirring the pot, right¿

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on February 16, 2010, 08:32:40 PM
I've smoked pot quite a bit, I've tried salvia, and I've worked with ether in a lab once and gotten mild effects from ambient fumes. I enjoy my vices, but I'm fully aware that they're for fun, not enlightenment or anything of the sort, and that I need to be sober to do work and be productive (sometimes I can do homework on weed, if it's able to keep my interest).

Sorry, FKC, the productive part of this thread is over.  TokinGwhatever wasn't having it.

Now it's all about winding up for the inevitable.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tokinGLX on February 16, 2010, 08:33:49 PM

Keep that in mind the next time you try to make a serious post about anything.  Ever.  For the rest of your time here.    :)
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tokinGLX

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 08:33:10 PM

You have to understand that he's all brainsmashed on Toledo ditchweed.
ditchweed¿
if im smoking ditchweed, i cant wait till i get my hands on some good stuff.
are pot pictures kosher to post here¿  if so i will gladly show you what has got me brainwashede

Fuquad

Quote from: tokinGLX on February 16, 2010, 08:33:49 PM

No, you didn't.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET