News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Pot/drugs: An all-encompassing explanation.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 15, 2010, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Anyone who fucks around with e or meth is going to be a self-correcting problem, and is a nuisance only in the fact that I used to have to deal with their carcasses every Saturday morning.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think E and meth are even in the same ballpark.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 15, 2010, 11:33:37 PM

No, they aren't.  E will either kill you or it won't.  Meth will drag you through hell, then kill you.  For certain.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 11:36:11 PM

No, they aren't.  E will either kill you or it won't.  Meth will drag you through hell, then kill you.  For certain.

Unmixed MDMA, at normal recreational doses, has a minimal chance of a possible (unconfirmed) freak reaction that could lead to death. It's pretty incredibly unlikely. It is definitely reactive and potentially dangerous when combined with other drugs, and people who are taking antidepressants should never take it.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 15, 2010, 11:47:36 PM

Unmixed MDMA, at normal recreational doses, has a minimal chance of a possible (unconfirmed) freak reaction that could lead to death. It's pretty incredibly unlikely. It is definitely reactive and potentially dangerous when combined with other drugs, and people who are taking antidepressants should never take it.

Oh, sure.  But what happens around here is you get some swill that got made in a trailer park on the Southwest side, with amazing inconsistencies in what dose you're actually taking, as opposed to what you think you're taking.

Then people take it, and drink a bunch.  The results speak for themselves.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 11:52:06 PM

Oh, sure.  But what happens around here is you get some swill that got made in a trailer park on the Southwest side, with amazing inconsistencies in what dose you're actually taking, as opposed to what you think you're taking.

We have an area like that, called "Felony Flats". Also another one that is called "Seaside". Full of zombies.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 11:29:38 PM
Anyone who fucks around with e or meth is going to be a self-correcting problem, and is a nuisance only in the fact that I used to have to deal with their carcasses every Saturday morning.
What happens on saturday?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Dysfunctional Cunt

:mittens: to the OP!! Pot is really good for making couch potatoes.

I did a lot of drugs when I was younger.  This was all BC of course. But I was young dumb and full of..... well y'all know.  I didn't do anything more than drink on occaision after the kids came. The only higher plane I ever reached was the mile high club. I never created anything that was worth a damn. In fact, I wasted more clay high than when I was first learning to throw. And forget trying to read cards. I couldn't remember shit.

Then about 8 years ago I was diagnosed with RA. I'm to the point now there isn't much left that helps.  So I admit, when it's so bad I can't get out of bed, I'll track down a bag, smoke a joint and I can actually walk around without the cane on one side and a kid on the other. When 4 percocet do NOTHING you try other shit.

So I have to go with the medicinal purposes on drugs. Having lived through a horrendous crack addiction with the kids dad, come home and everything is gone that can be sold. Eh well.....

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 15, 2010, 11:56:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 11:52:06 PM

We have an area like that, called "Felony Flats". Also another one that is called "Seaside". Full of zombies.

Our clubs and raves are inhabited strictly by zombies.  All fucked up on bad drugs, they shuffle back and forth under the impression that they're dancing, and they think they're there to hook up.  But they aren't, Nigel, they're there to die.  Tucson will make sure that happens...if it's not this dose of bathtub E or meth, it'll be the next one.  It's really only a matter of time.

The parents in Oro Valley shrug and say it's a shame...they think this are the "inner city kids" that are wrecking themselves in this way.  That's of course ridiculous, as the only kids that can afford to demolish themselves in this fashion are THEIR kids, which they might realize if they ever spent any fucking time with them.  But they don't, so the kids go out 2 or 3 times a week to have "fun" killing themselves, and doing what they think is dancing.

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on February 15, 2010, 11:58:46 PM

My guess is that they partied on Friday night.

Doktor Howl

The police scoop up dead kids from behind clubs, of course.  Or behind some shitty honky tonk trailer-bar in horrible little mining towns.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus on February 16, 2010, 12:02:01 AM
Having lived through a horrendous crack addiction with the kids dad, come home and everything is gone that can be sold. Eh well.....

Crack and meth are a whole different level, obviously.

Pot just wastes your time.  Crack and meth break you, and then kill you.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 12:04:49 AM

The police scoop up dead kids from behind clubs, of course.  Or behind some shitty honky tonk trailer-bar in horrible little mining towns.
Yikes, we don't have it that bad here yet. Very few overdoses each year of illegal substances.
Most deaths in ireland are due to alcohol and smoking. A third of all road deaths here are alcohol deaths.
It looked like we were developing a heroin problem in cork but the recession seemed to dry up the funds for that, and the fact that the IRA are murdering drug dealers.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on February 16, 2010, 12:13:59 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 12:04:49 AM

Yikes, we don't have it that bad here yet. Very few overdoses each year of illegal substances.
Most deaths in ireland are due to alcohol and smoking. A third of all road deaths here are alcohol deaths.
It looked like we were developing a heroin problem in cork but the recession seemed to dry up the funds for that, and the fact that the IRA are murdering drug dealers.

Heh.  Nothing like a little vigilante justice to make a bad situation worse.
Molon Lube

Rumckle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 12:03:47 AM

Our clubs and raves are inhabited strictly by zombies.  All fucked up on bad drugs, they shuffle back and forth under the impression that they're dancing, and they think they're there to hook up.

It's not their fault they can't dance, Dok, have you heard the music they listen to?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.