News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Pot/drugs: An all-encompassing explanation.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 15, 2010, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 16, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 16, 2010, 04:19:29 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 16, 2010, 07:01:07 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 13, 2010, 09:05:51 PM
Well, it has certainly been known to illuminate for a person that they make really poor decisions.  Well, sometimes.  Lindsey Lohan clearly hasn't seen that connection yet. 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

I believe cocaine is one of those drugs that's really pretty much completely useless on the front of getting to know yourself better or gaining a (remotely useful) new perspective on anything.

I had a friend who gained a lot of insight into himself and his life from a one time usage of Crack.

Oh. Well I don't have any experience with crack (duh), only one time snorting coke (once, two lines, never again), and it was so damn unimpressive and everyone was talking about nothing as if it was so very important PLUS YOU GOT CRAP UP YOUR NOSE WHICH TASTES HORRIBLE WHEN IT SLIDES WITH THE MUCUS DOWN YOUR THROAT that, well, I didn't think it could possibly be useful for anything good.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 18, 2010, 11:59:23 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 16, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 16, 2010, 04:19:29 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 16, 2010, 07:01:07 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 13, 2010, 09:05:51 PM
Well, it has certainly been known to illuminate for a person that they make really poor decisions.  Well, sometimes.  Lindsey Lohan clearly hasn't seen that connection yet. 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

I believe cocaine is one of those drugs that's really pretty much completely useless on the front of getting to know yourself better or gaining a (remotely useful) new perspective on anything.

I had a friend who gained a lot of insight into himself and his life from a one time usage of Crack.

Oh. Well I don't have any experience with crack (duh), only one time snorting coke (once, two lines, never again), and it was so damn unimpressive and everyone was talking about nothing as if it was so very important PLUS YOU GOT CRAP UP YOUR NOSE WHICH TASTES HORRIBLE WHEN IT SLIDES WITH THE MUCUS DOWN YOUR THROAT that, well, I didn't think it could possibly be useful for anything good.
Some people literally take years and years to learn that about Cocaine.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BabylonHoruv

I tried coke and it felt like I had drunk too much coffee.  Kinda buzzy and irritable.  That crap that slides down your throat does indeed taste awful, plus I think it was cut with fiberglass or something cause it gave me a bloody nose a couple of days later that kept reoccuring for like a week.  All around an unpleasant experience.

My friend when he tried crack though, it made him want the American dream, the white picket fence, the two car garage, so that he could give it all up for crack.  Gave him a really useful insight on the nature of desire.  It also made him swear off ever doing crack again because he really did not want to want the American dream.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

Coke > Anbesol

Pretty much its only usefulness, that is unless you like a huge ego
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

I've never needed cocaine to achieve that.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"