News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Pot/drugs: An all-encompassing explanation.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 15, 2010, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Far be it from me to get between you and your chemical gratification.  As one who spends a significant amount of time figuring out new and interesting ways to abuse myself - with everything from synthetic valium to finding ways to actually get all fucked up on plain old caffiene - let me be the first to say, "Whatever turns you on".

However, I DO have a gripe with people who insist that substance abuse connects you to a higher plane, or makes you telepathic, or more creative.  Bullshit.  You're just all fucked up.  Likewise, people who use drugs to define themselves ("I'm a stoner") are equally guilty of being dumbasses.  So, to clarify things, I'm going to let you know what pot (and other drugs) are actually good for.

1.  Society uses pot to neutralize disruptive elements within itself.  Fact.  For most people, there's a can of beer or a shot of whiskey, but some have to think they're being bad or rebellious.  So The System made pot illegal, so these people can enjoy it more.  There's the added advantage that they can lock up a good percentage of these people...So you're either in jail or on the couch watching reruns of The Dukes of Hazard.  Either way, you aren't any trouble, in any way that counts.

2.  Getting fucked up for cheap physical gratification.  After all the excuses and rationalizations run out, this is why most potheads smoke pot, and why most pillheads take pills, etc.  WHY they make rationalizations is beyond me...I can respect a pot smoker who states that he does it for this reason, but not someone who feels they have to explain a higher meaning to their self-indulgences.

3.  Getting fucked up to forget your problems.  Yeah, see you under the bridge.

4.  Getting fucked up to identify with "the culture".  Kill yourself.

5.  Getting fucked up as a side effect of the use of a drug for legitimate medical reasons:  Bonus for you.

That's pretty much it.  If you smoke dope, etc, you fit into one or more of the above catagories, regardless of what excuses you may have for your actions, so please stop trying to evangelize or convince anyone of the PSYCHIC POWERZ you get when you fuck yourself up for an evening or a week.

Thank you for your time.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 15, 2010, 09:59:18 PM
im too lazy to do drugs. isnt that sad  :lol:

They do take some effort, and not a little risk.  Get slammed for pot, and watch all the doors that society closes on you, for example.  This is done by society so that pothead can enjoy their high more.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

also, i always want to smack my friend who tells me " YOU DONT  KNOW LIFE MAN!!! YOU HAVENT TRIED SHROOMS!!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 15, 2010, 10:00:38 PM
also, i always want to smack my friend who tells me " YOU DONT  KNOW LIFE MAN!!! YOU HAVENT TRIED SHROOMS!!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING"

Sometimes, a simple punch in the face can make a friendship better.

Because there is nothing more annoying that a drug evangelist, with the possible exception of drug bragaddocio.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 10:00:07 PM

They do take some effort, and not a little risk.  Get slammed for pot, and watch all the doors that society closes on you, for example.  This is done by society so that pothead can enjoy their high more.

lol risk isnt a problem, but to do drugs first you have to go FIND them and then you have to do whatever it is you do to prepare them and thats just way too much effort. EFFORT!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 15, 2010, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 10:00:07 PM

lol risk isnt a problem, but to do drugs first you have to go FIND them and then you have to do whatever it is you do to prepare them and thats just way too much effort. EFFORT!

FRED:  NOW PROVING THAT SOMETIMES POT IS REDUNDANT. :lulz:
Molon Lube

Kai

Food is one of those drugs that I have to take three times a day or my head goes all mushy.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on February 15, 2010, 10:04:22 PM
Food is one of those drugs that I have to take three times a day or my head goes all mushy.

Um.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 10:01:52 PM

Because there is nothing more annoying that a drug evangelist, with the possible exception of drug bragaddocio.

this is true, one of my friends and i hated each other til i smacked him in the face with a metal pipe and he was too scared to be mean anymore  :D no we get along great.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 15, 2010, 10:04:58 PM

this is true, one of my friends and i hated each other til i smacked him in the face with a metal pipe and he was too scared to be mean anymore  :D no we get along great.

FRED:  NOW SMACKING YOUR BITCH UP.
Molon Lube

NotPublished

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 15, 2010, 10:04:58 PM

:lulz: :lulz: Oh shit whipped much
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

OH WAIT i do drink alot of caffeine....i dont really count that tho, but i will hike through snow drifts to get my coffee. that EFFORT is necessary otherwise my brain explodes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 15, 2010, 10:06:49 PM
OH WAIT i do drink alot of caffeine....i dont really count that tho, but i will hike through snow drifts to get my coffee. that EFFORT is necessary otherwise my brain explodes.

Death coffee or GTFO.
Molon Lube

Kai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2010, 10:04:49 PM
Quote from: Kai on February 15, 2010, 10:04:22 PM

Um.

Actually, PD.com is my drug of choice. It neutralizes my disruptive elements, feels good, lets me forget my problems for a short while, and is something to identify with. All of which are side effects of using PD.com for legitimate medical reasons.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish