News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

SCABS

Started by -Kel-, February 16, 2010, 05:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Does anyone else enjoy looking at a scab after you have removed it or it has flaked off from the skin?

Or am I just a freak?

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Richter

It's got that morbid fascination thing going.  Like after you blow out an abscess / zit / cycst, or rip out an ingrown toenail.  There's jsut that sense of "Goddamn.  That was IN me."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Especially if it's a big one with lots of detail! Hell yes. And dead skin that you peel off of a sunburn too. Try putting it under a microscope if you got one, it's awesome.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Elder Iptuous

photograph it artistically.
begin that coffee table book you've been meaning to make.

Richter

Printed with several pages of the cheap "hologram" animation of said scab being torn off the skin.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Reginald Ret

i usually just eat it.
same goes for sunburned skin.

no point in letting those calories go to waste.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

WHY IS THIS EVEN A THREAD

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: -Kel- on February 16, 2010, 05:04:03 PM
Does anyone else enjoy looking at a scab after you have removed it or it has flaked off from the skin?

Or am I just a freak?

Yes.

NotPublished

Quote from: -Kel- on February 16, 2010, 05:04:03 PM

Or am I just a freak?

I like the feeling of ripping off scabs, dunno about looking at it after ... It just feels nice!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dimocritus

I thought this was gonna be union related...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

NotPublished

Scabs have rights to!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

this is the stupidest thread made all week

Shibboleet The Annihilator

-Kel-

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 17, 2010, 04:39:48 AM
this is the stupidest thread made all week

It was a legitimate question.  :sad: