News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

EvangeliGASM

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 16, 2010, 07:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 28, 2010, 08:40:14 AM
Nephew Twiddleton, those fake Jesus tracts sound pretty awesome! Can you post a link to the documents?

Like I said, it's on my old computer. I can try and access it (the main problem is that the keyboard doesn't work, but I can try the mouse, transfer to a thumb drive and put it on my new computer). Other than that, I think that I have one left, so I'll probably need some time to track it down one way or the other, and see if I can scan it. If you want the MBTA pseudo Bible quote thread that I'm gonna run off of, wait a minute, I'll post it here.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 28, 2010, 08:40:14 AM
Nephew Twiddleton, those fake Jesus tracts sound pretty awesome! Can you post a link to the documents?

Ok, here's the thread (obviously, my name is Kevin but has been otherwise sanitized), feel free to edit to reflect your own city's public transport, and when I find my older stuff, I will post it in this thread, hopefully in the next week or two.

Thread:
Caitlin God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise and god hath chosen the weak of things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

April 19 at 10:57am via Text Message • Comment •LikeUnlike • View Feedback (16)Hide Feedback (16)
Kevin
Must have been some service last night. Have you found Jesus then? And if so where was he? My guess was waiting for the T. ooh, bad bad bad
April 19 at 11:01am •
Caitlin
Lol. Oh god here we go
April 19 at 11:04am
Kevin
At least he was waiting for an upper-case T this time around, yuk yuk yuk
April 19 at 11:04am •
Kevin
INRI on the MBTA, lol
"Blessed are those who wait for the bus in patience, for they shall inherit the free express bus." -Sermon at the bus stop
"Woe to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the bus with wrath, because he knows the wait is long. Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the bus, for it is a human number. It's number is 666." -St. John's Busocalypse
April 19 at 11:13am •
Kevin
"And the route was without form and void, and delays were on the face of the stop... and the LORD said, 'let there be bus!' and there was public transportation, and he saw that it was slow"-Book of Busenesis
"There was grumbling at the bus stop. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon fought, and his angels... and prevailed not. Neither anymore was their place found on the bus. And the great dragon was kicked off the bus. That old serpent called the Devil and Satan which delayeth the whole transit authority, he was kicked off of the bus and his angels were kicked off with him." –St. John's Busocalypse
April 19 at 11:19am •
Kevin
"I am the bus driver, your god, who brought you out of Roxbury. Thou shalt have no transportation before me." -Book of Exobus
April 19 at 11:20am •
Kevin
"Jesus waited" -shortest verse in the Busible
April 19 at 11:23am
Caitlin
Kevin your a tweak
April 19 at 11:23am
Kevin
"My bus, my bus, why have you abandoned me?" -Jesus at the T
April 19 at 11:24am •
Peter
LMFAO!!!!!!Kevin you are amazing!!
April 19 at 11:36am
Kevin
"Let him who hath not ridden cast the first Charlie Ticket!"
April 19 at 11:47am •
Peter
i think you need to start a new religion, and make up another panphlet to leave on busses around town
April 19 at 11:49am
Kevin
YESSSSSSS!!!!
April 19 at 11:49am •
Peter
when you do give me a bunch and i'll leave them around to be found
April 19 at 11:50am
Caitlin
We can hand them out like the jesus guys
April 19 at 11:50am
Peter 
we can trade with them lol