News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 17, 2010, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

An Error Has Occurred!

Triple Zero

really?

like host it on my own server and whore it out on bigass forums to people by saying they can has this awesome sig if they paypal $$$ to my paypal acct [that i dont have], or something?

i mean currently it's hosted on elvicities, and I'd feel bad to use their bw for $$$. but that hoster I contacted for my current project seems pretty swote so I think I'm gonna buy some hostings at theirs after the project is done for my own playing around and shit. it's only €129 a year .. well ok not super cheap, but they seem nice.

thing is, you only need one guy with a moodsig per forum, right? cause it spunges all the posts?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

How often does it change?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

every time someone loads it, so whenever someone's cache expires.

and whenever I do right-click > reload :)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Rumckle

If you could make it as some kind of facebook app I think lots of people would want it.

I'm not sure how facebook apps translate to $$$ though.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

I could put coded messages in it?