TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

WEREWOLF II

Started by Remington, February 17, 2010, 12:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: FP on February 26, 2010, 10:18:09 PM
:lulz:

I wonder on what basis?  I had only made two posts ITT before that!  This, and the one after.  I'm not sure what is incriminating about either.
He sent me the scan PM about 5 minutes after I had posted the OP.

Maybe Annabel is a really real psychic  :tinfoilhat:
Is it plugged in?

Captain Utopia

Shibboleet The Annihilator

ThatGreenGentleman

I saw The Wolfman yesterday! It was amazing!!! And I got tacos!!!!!!!!!!  :lulz:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

bds

I'm down if we play again, and the sibling element sounds like it could be an interesting element. I approve. :D

Actually, here's how I figured it out:
1: I was #1 and was chosen as the psychic.
2: FP was #2, so I had a hunch that he may be the first wolf. His behavior seemed to confirm this. He was the most likely of the two I had so far. Guessing this correctly allowed me to guess the other two correctly as well.
3: Semaj was unjustly lynched last time, so I also had a hunch that he may be another one of the wolves. His behavior totally confirmed this.
4: Freeky got herself hung entirely based on her behavior.
5: I had a villager helping me and their efforts pointed towards the same 3 people. If this villager led me astray (and I hadn't been nommed by the evil wolves), they would have been my 3rd suspect but Freeky was the much more likely candidate.
6: You three all seemed to be in cahoots. Yeah, I said it: cahoots.
\

bds

The Wizard

What part of my behavior tipped you off?
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 28, 2010, 07:03:29 PM
What part of my behavior tipped you off?
All three of you guys were posting a lot, and you all seemed to agree with one another.
Is it plugged in?

NotPublished

Aw we won!  :argh!:

Hahaha that was fun ... I forget how I came to my reasonings, I only remember Freeky confirmed it for me when she suddenly voted for FP instead of me, it was as if the reasoning was - vote for FP to make themselves less likely of a target. And if I were to be lynched, FP was gonna get lynched next around for sure (From the looks of it) :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Wizard

QuoteAll three of you guys were posting a lot, and you all seemed to agree with one another.

Hmm. That might also explain how I got lynched the first time around.
Insanity we trust.

In all fairness, Remington's predictability played a significant role in my first guess and it didn't hurt in my second guess.

Remington

Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on March 01, 2010, 06:08:32 AM
In all fairness, Remington's predictability played a significant role in my first guess and it didn't hurt in my second guess.
I used http://www.random.org/.
Is it plugged in?

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.