News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

WEREWOLF II

Started by Remington, February 17, 2010, 12:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I'm sticking with LMNO.  At least we can be fairly sure about that one, and not killing him off gives the other wolves a chance to pick off people who suspect them.

The Wizard

My vote change is just in anticipation of this ending before LMNO's return. If this is still deadlocked by then, I'll probably switch back to him.
Insanity we trust.

NotPublished

Oh thanks, I try to help and then I give off bad vibes ? :( hippie!

I retract my vote from LMNO.

I vote to lynch Dr James Semaj.

:argh!:

Until the mob targets LMNO again
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Wizard

Nothing personal mate. It's a long wait for LMNO, and you're my number two suspect.
Insanity we trust.

NotPublished

Oh so I'm the Other suspect! I hate being the Other one, why can I never be the main one?!?!

I'm still going to bite my tongue on the wolf until further votes are made :)

Captain Utopia

Two questions NP:
1) Why are you playing games, and why don't you just tell us who you think the wolf is?
2) Why should we believe you if you suddenly tell us that the wolf is someone else if the voting starts to go against you?

Freeky

Quote from: FP on February 18, 2010, 04:16:02 AM
Two questions NP:
1) Why are you playing games, and why don't you just tell us who you think the wolf is?
2) Why should we believe you if you suddenly tell us that the wolf is someone else if the voting starts to go against you?

This.

The Wizard

Quote1) Why are you playing games, and why don't you just tell us who you think the wolf is?

This is why you're number two.
Insanity we trust.

Captain Utopia

Aw c'mon guys, give him a chance to answer - this mob mentality is what killed off that last village!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't understand this thread.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

For future reference:
A player's role will be revealed upon their death. You'll know when you kill a wolf or the psychic: if no role is stated then that player was a villager.

Current voting record:

LMNO - 2
NP - 2
FP - 1
Semaj - 1
Is it plugged in?

Freeky

Mob mentality my ass. Your points were common sense.

And mah cats don't like him, not one bit!
             \

Remington

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 18, 2010, 04:34:36 AM
I don't understand this thread.
Players only in this thread, please.

Also, the full rules can be found in the OP. It's essentially a paranoia-fuelled online version of Mafia.
Is it plugged in?

NotPublished

:lulz:

Ok I slipped up. My main target is FP as he is a werewolf.

Jasper