Jasper

Quote from: NotPublished on February 19, 2010, 09:29:39 PM
.... Wait.

I retract my vote.

I vote to lynch FRED
FP - 6
Fred - 2
Siggy - 1

(Something seems afoul, why would ANYONE want to compromise their own fellow wolf-kin? It is possible Annabel didn't scan FP and he scanned me instead then making the judgement that since I'm not a wolf FP by conclusion should be)

Kill Annabel. Make FP suspisious. Come on? Yes since Annabel is revealed, I was obviously not the psychic.

But, it is possible that they were expecting this

:tinfoilhat:

Fool! 

NotPublished

It would be quite funny if me and FP both died (And turns out that neither of us were wolfs) then you'd be screwed  :lulz: :lulz:

Or just vote to lynch LMNO. But no one seems to believe him anymore =/
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Jasper

Quote from: NotPublished on February 19, 2010, 09:45:14 PM
It would be quite funny if me and FP both died (And turns out that neither of us were wolfs) then you'd be screwed  :lulz: :lulz:

Or just vote to lynch LMNO. But no one seems to believe him anymore =/

I used to think LMNO was a wolf, but there's no reason to think so. 

NotPublished

But he keeps saying he's a wolf!

LMNO voted to lynch Sig.
Sig says what a dickish move on LMNOs behalf.

Why was it dickish?

Is it because LMNO being a wolf voted for his companion Sig!

I have reason to believe LMNO, as he has always told the truth, and been upfront and direct.

But no one will listen to me..

*rocks back and forth in the corner* NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE

Captain Utopia

Quote from: NotPublished on February 19, 2010, 09:35:04 PM
Yes, I forged that PM.

Thanks  :)

I'll vote for whoever the consensus ends up as, so with that in mind, I'm "happy" to be the backup lynchee, if another more logical candidate can't be found, and the lust for any lynching prevails.  There are three wolves, and we have no other leads yet.  We also have time on our side today, so we can see how people react under the pressure of being voted against, and who argues for what, and how.

This is the only investigative tool we have.

Jasper

It was a dick move because he KNOWS neither of us are wolves (or at least has no reason to think so) and he's just in it for the lulz.  His vote could really count, but instead he's drawing suspicion on me for kicks.

Captain Utopia

Yeah, but it's not until you accuse someone, and you have a chance to kick holes in their defense, that you can have a chance of finding out who is who.  Why are you against this natural process?

NotPublished

How can anyone ever been certain?

How is LMNO to know that your not a werewolf for sure? Unless he's a werewolf himself. Or that your a reverse-werewolf, Mr Sigmatic. I hear werewolfs get discounts on cheap communication and airflights.

Jasper

Quote from: FP on February 19, 2010, 09:53:04 PM
Yeah, but it's not until you accuse someone, and you have a chance to kick holes in their defense, that you can have a chance of finding out who is who.  Why are you against this natural process?

Stop putting words in my mouth. :lol:  What does the process of guess-and-check have to do with LMNO being an asshat?

Jasper

Quote from: NotPublished on February 19, 2010, 09:55:31 PM
How can anyone ever been certain?

How is LMNO to know that your not a werewolf for sure? Unless he's a werewolf himself. Or that your a reverse-werewolf, Mr Sigmatic. I hear werewolfs get discounts on cheap communication and airflights.

"or at least has no reason to think so"

It isn't obvious to you that he's just poking fun at me for taking him seriously and campaigning against him earlier on?

NotPublished

Do you admit to getting discounts on communication and air flights?!

Jasper

Quote from: NotPublished on February 19, 2010, 09:57:56 PM
Do you admit to getting discounts on communication and air flights?!

NEVER! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE COMPLEMENTARY BOOZE AND MIDGET SIZED STOWAGE!!

NotPublished

This soul is pure and clean shaven.

You have come third place in this years, "The Village's Next Top Lynchee"

Its up to Fred and FP now to do battle.

Freeky

I VOTE TO LYNCH NP because I don't want the game to end too quickly this time.  :sad:

FP 6
Fred 2
Sigmatic 1
NP 1

NotPublished

I'm a catalyst to happy endings? Nice 1 !

It seems NP and Sigmatic are battling it out for 3rd place.. GO SIGMATIC GO! I BELIEVE IN YOU