WHERE THE FUCK IS FOMENTER???

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 23, 2009, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

i am has gone to the middle of nowhere in Utah to kill the last of my dreams of returning to the "country life" (see the second half of my contribution to the city thread) i have a spotty connection from the motel where i am staying and have barley been able to stay on long enough to read new posts... i hope to get business taken care of by the end of this week... but its hard to predict
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on October 27, 2009, 04:21:41 AM
i am has gone to the middle of nowhere in Utah to kill the last of my dreams of returning to the "country life" (see the second half of my contribution to the city thread) i have a spotty connection from the motel where i am staying and have barley been able to stay on long enough to read new posts... i hope to get business taken care of by the end of this week... but its hard to predict

The country life is hell.  Come to The City.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

i have been in the city for over 5 years now.. i held on to the country house but the ugly reality of living the country life cant be ignored, no mater how romanticized the dream gets.  the house is getting some work and going up for sale, my stuff is getting moved into storage and then i am on my way back
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on October 27, 2009, 04:21:41 AM

YAY FOMENTER!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

I miss Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze.

I REALLY miss David Carradine.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Doktor Howl

Remember when we were glad to see fomenter?

Yeah, neither do I.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Finally I have figured out who 16/f/ca... good to know.

And yeah, Fomenter went downhill fast.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman