News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Robot Unicorn Attack

Started by President Television, February 18, 2010, 02:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Jasper

Your dreams did not come true.  Do not run into walls or you will die.

NEW SIG LINE.

-Kel-

25430...how do you turn off the erasure music?

President Television

Quote from: -Kel- on February 18, 2010, 04:41:44 AM

Do your speakers have a volume knob?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Mork

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 18, 2010, 04:42:50 AM
Quote from: -Kel- on February 18, 2010, 04:41:44 AM

Do your speakers have a volume knob?

Smash your head into your desk until you pass out. It really works.  :lulz:

President Television

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 18, 2010, 04:48:00 AM
I like this song.

ALWAYS
I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN HARMONY
HARMONY

Freeky

President Television

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 18, 2010, 05:06:38 AM
What? It fits the game.  :lulz:

I know. I like it too.

I think this game is slowly turning me homosexual. I don't really mind.

Freeky

Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 18, 2010, 05:10:30 AM
What? It fits the game.  :lulz:

I know. I like it too.

I, thankfully, am immune to its fagtastic (this is a compliment) powers, as I am already female, and a hippie to boot.

President Television

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 18, 2010, 05:12:47 AM
Quote from: CAPTAIN CHAOS on February 18, 2010, 05:10:30 AM
What? It fits the game.  :lulz:

I know. I like it too.

I, thankfully, am immune to its fagtastic (this is a compliment) powers, as I am already female, and a hippie to boot.

Have you gotten far enough to see the dolphins?

EDIT: Damn this is addictive. Once you play for long enough, you get into an almost zen-like trance where you don't even think and you just automatically react.

Freeky

President Television

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 18, 2010, 05:30:38 AM
Yes, wtf is that dolphin?

They show up every 5,000 points you get, in increasing numbers. So for 5,000 you see one, 10,000 you see two, 15,000 you see three, etc.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ